Countries with the most beautiful women

81d28b963180644.jpg

Ok I just puked in my mouth a lil

I can't reply to anyones post's now. Only an individual reply which takes me to a separate page. Any advice please guys?

LOL can't stop laughing at TS list, I know he is trolling, but I admit gave me a laugh :D

Eastern Europe and Scandinavia

USA. We got over 50 states to choose from. Thin, fit, thick and bbw are fine.

You as a pathetic white guy with no game in your own country would say this

Hey look an overweight racist Maori. What a shocker.

So only a loser with no game finds women from other countries attractive???

I’m going with a big NOPE on that one you fucking loser.

(In no particular order)

USA (there's lots of disparity depending on region and whatnot, but in terms of variety and quantity it's practically unmatched)
Australia (lots of white girls that are in shape and natural)
Brazil (quantity and variety, German girls, Italian girls, blonde haired but bronze skinned beauties, all types of mixed beauties, mulattas and black girls, even Japanese)
France (they usually stay in shape and are feminine and appreciate masculine men, lots of perfect naturals on display at the beach)
Italy (sort of similar to France, they tend to dress less conservatively on the street, also lots of nice naturals at the beach)
Germany (beautiful blondes, cute Turkish girls, a lot of them are reserved, but also a lot of freaks)
Japan (smooth silky skin and hair, very feminine and youthful)
South Korea (similar to Japan, but a bit more polished and put on)
Venezuela (sort of like Colombia, but less plastic surgery, more natural beauties)
Netherlands (beautiful white girls, Turkish and Moroccan girls, good attitudes and good English)
Puerto Rico (good quantity and variety for a small country, better English than other Spanish-speaking Countries)
Sweden (girls are good looking on average, perfect if you like white girls, especially blondes)
Denmark (basically the same story as Sweden, expect even less variety, not necessarily a bad thing, better accents/English than Swedes)

First chick I did anal with was a Dutch chick. First chick I fisted was British.

why no Chile? Distinguished gentlmen know Chile has the most beautiful women in South America.

I have never heard that. Even chilean guys i meet say so. But they all got such nice natural tan skin.

Japan
Korea
China

Pretty much any Asian country with fair, light skin women. The reason men are attracted to Asian girls is because they have that feminine look.

You as a pathetic white guy with no game in your own country would say this

Was there a point to this?

USA
Australia
Mexico
Brazil
Philippines
Korea
Columbia
Norway

The Melting Pot.

We've got them all- tiny asians, blonde bombshells, Italian seductresses, latina wildfires, ebony flamethrowers - you name it.

The United States has the widest and best variety of hot woman anywhere in the world.

And the hottest of them all reside in the South.
All with terrible American personalities though

Back