Countries with the most beautiful women

giphy.gif

Any place where healthy lifestyles are promoted.....I've seen women jump 4 to 5 points on my scale just because they kept up with a consistent workout schedule, and I got to see the results of their hard work. lol But.....beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ukraine. And I have been living there for the last 6 years and it is absolutely mental. Especially Odessa during the summer period. It's like you walked into a Victoria Secret magazine.

Some of them are so hot it makes you cry, lol. True story.

i always herad brazil
just spent 2 weeks there. theyre no hotter than socal

Best:
Colombia
Venezuela
Korea
Ukraine
Hungary
Czech

Worst:
England
U.S.
Canada

Underrated:
Iran
Turkey
Serbia

Overrated
Brazil
Germany
Mexico
Israel
France

Italy and Iran for unreal dark features of exoticness

Colombia for the thickest prettiest

Wall Mart
Spa Lady
International House of Pancakes
The all you can eat buffet line

Uganda is a secret source of lovely, lovely girls. I got clued in while working for the Red Cross for 5 years.

Denmark has plenty of lovely, nordic women.

It's cliche, but young Italian women often look spectacular and are often very elegant, but you have to go there out of the tourist season to be able to spot them.

This list would have to be separated by continent for it to at least be reasonable. In my personal experience, the best I've seen is Argentina. I'm talking in terms of the sheer amount of beautiful women verses ugly women. It's amazing what happens when a country has minimal fat women.

If you’re into Asian women, China and Korea are hard to beat. Those upscale Chinese girls.....oh man....

It's kinda hard to fully gauge since I've only visited about a dozen countries so far, so most of this is through the lens of the interwebs

Korea
Czechia
Netherlands
Italy
Spain

Italy
Japan
China
Korea
India
Colombia
Brazil
Kenya
Iran
And the hottest of them all
the women polynesia and the hottest of those are the girls of Tahiti.
The most underrated women of them all.

Russia
Ukraine
Belarus
Kazakhstan
Colombia

Baltic girls like those from Latvia and Lithuania (don't know many girls from Estonia) are very pretty and hot too.

Baltic girls like those from Latvia and Lithuania (don't know many girls from Estonia) are very pretty and hot too.
A friend of mine started dating a 19 year old Latvian/Estonian girl. I forget which of the two she was from but she was beautiful! Worked as a stripper in a high up strip club.

Back