Countries with the Best Food

XiKlNWc.jpg

your hate for texas has been long established why keep on

Street food is fast food, over there. Sorry if I didn't understanding what you were getting at. Does fast food mean chain restaurants to toy, serious question.

Did you mean to reply to me? I'm confused.

shish kabob, cabbage rolls, potato pancakes, real perogies. its up there for sure, thanks for the reminder

never had Ukrainian food but sounds similar to Polish food which isn't bad

Yes, you did ask about fast food, right? Auto correct on phones makes it a bit hard to discuss things in a timely manner. My bad.

Nah, that was madsquabbles. I'm not sure where he got the idea this thread was just about fast food though.

Can you say that is authentic Korean, or isn't that not more Neuvo, or Neo Korean? Meaning, something that they just came out with to either improve upon their traditional fair, or just something they want to market and make money with.

yes there is korean fusion mainly korean/mexican but the food remains very much authentic in the states

All of those originate with the Chinese who settled there. Even the sandwich. Well, it was copied from the French, but it was Chinese who ripped them off.

i think some of this poster have innate hate/insecurity for china that cant be that ignorant to know the influence of almost the whole region of cooking

doesnt slavic food have a fine line of blandness, dill keeping it from cross over the line

Ummm, sort of.

The uses of spices is vaguely similar, though the way they prepare meats, is far apart. Boiled vs fried or simmered and things like that. It really makes a world of difference.

I like protein to speak for itself.

The TS changed the title. It used to say fast food. I am not kidding.

Well that makes me sad.

Fast food as we know it, does not exist in the same sense.

I travel a lot, and most fast food is expensive in a lot of countries. That is why they eat street food that is prepared in the same time, but much cheaper due to not having to pay a parent company.

Antartican and its not even close

Well that makes me sad.

Fast food as we know it, does not exist in the same sense.

I travel a lot, and most fast food is expensive in a lot of countries. That is why they eat street food that is prepared in the same time, but much cheaper due to not having to pay a parent company.

I was going to disagree with you for a second, but you are correct. The fast food chains in other countries are not the same thing. They use their name to charge higher prices for shitty food. Meanwhile there are lots of great independent places to get decent food quickly that aren't "fast food".

Back