Social Countries where it is dangerous to be a foreigner dating local women?

You still got 34 million excess guys

Kinda crazy lots of work for hookers

I remember watching a documentary about people escaping North Korea, and there it was said that the Chinese are paying smugglers to bring them brides from there. Crazy shit.

Because that is beta.

Women have not evolved to want a loser on his knees beta. He isnt even smashing her and yet he gets on his knees?

This is a fair and accurate description. He should have been more socially savvy and not desperate.

Quick google search says:
"In 2020, the sex ratio of the total population in China is 105.302 males per 100 females."

So no. You might have a 5.3% of incels and there you go.

Ok but if that is the case, you still have to account for the Caucasian fellas that come to China to find themselves a foreign women. Not just Americans or Canadians but also men from other European countries like Sweden or Germany that have rampant feminist problems.

Also in China, there is a thing called left over women. Even an incel man does not want to touch an old hag in her 30s. The term is called:

Sheng nu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_nu#:~:text=Sheng nu (Chinese: 剩女;,their late twenties and beyond.

Also Incels are not really incels in essence of modern word. Elliot Rodger wanted a hot blonde woman in her late teens or early 20s. Hell he didn't even want a hot woman in her 30s. So to that leaves us with prime women and they must be extremely valued and so in a sense, lots of men are going to be extremely lonely due to standard and lack of young single women.

All these Chinese with such a bad reputation in the outside world. Like people with a certain form of religion, they don't do much to improve their reputation. For starters, they are incredibly racist against black people in particular. The question is whether this video below is the most racist I have ever seen. Then I wonder if the black man who appeared had any idea about the twist at the end. If he did I think he is a moron who will do anything for money.

They are also super extremely racist towards Indians which is heartbreaking because their precious Kung Fu comes from yoga and Kalarippayattu. It seems like they do not like people with darker skin and this extends to the province that I am currently living and if you are white and look decent, you are good to go.

I remember watching a documentary about people escaping North Korea, and there it was said that the Chinese are paying smugglers to bring them brides from there. Crazy shit.

But hey if you are incel in china atleast you have good reason.Cant get gf if women literally dont exist in your village

Cant shit on the guys there

Back