Social Countries where it is dangerous to be a foreigner dating local women?

of course I thought it was possible and know it is always possible. I am a very big guy and explosive so thankfully I have had very few instances where guys approach and simply try to start shit up. I am also told constantly I look like a cop, so I am sure that helps.

I am also a street wise traveler who loves to get off the beaten path.

So when I got that warning from a good friend when i told him my GF wanted to travel Russia and Ukraine with me and him knowing how I like to travel, I took it as him being aware of the higher potential of us drawing trouble if we went into the wrong areas, the wrong local pub, etc.

My size and skin colour might become the things that attracts local toughs instead of deters them, especially if they realize I am with a 'local' girl who is very good looking.
you sound like you got it covered then. Personally, just like my kin, I don't really trust people.

while its true for the most part there are some places where it isnt. While i wouldnt be surprised if dude showed his ass and got beat up, i also wouldnt be surprised if they did whoop his ass without provocation. Ive been to thailand and there are rough people there, if you have been there i find it odd that you can automatically assume without a doubt that it was his fault

Bad apples all over. Even in places like japan, where virtually EVERYONE is honorable and respectful, a handful will put a knife in your belly if it benefits them

I would think that's true but the reason I didn't even respond to that video was that other people were pretty much saying what I thought was most likely. Just some idiot white guy acting stupid, that's fairly common and you can't tell them any different. I'm here in America and there have been times I'll tell a white buddy that running their mouths like they do in my world would get their asses kicked.

In Japan this foreigner ruined the train boner for these autists. The train people should have exposed that "colonizer" for appropriating tacos and the blue/purple hairs will mobilize and review bomb his restaurant. I am kidding but with our political climate. Who knows?

My thread on white man who got beaten in Thailand for dating a Thai woman got me thinking.

In US back in the day it was dangerous to be african american with white woman.

Where in the world today is it dangerous or illegal to be a foreigner or another race dating a local ?
Link to the thread?

If your a dick, you will run that risk in any country, if you are not a dick, you will be fine in all countries…
This. I have been in over 40 countries and respect goes a long way. Guys that get in trouble are rarely innocent victims.

A friend of mine just came back from china.

He said guys were calling his chinese wife a whore in the streets..luckily he does not speak chinese and she told him that after they left.. he would have ended up in a chinese jail otherwise

Isn`t their a ratio problem in China?

I heard for every female, there is like 10 males. So if there was a match making system, 9 guys would be forced in to loneliness while one 1 of the males would score.

But now with foreigner dating being a factor, even that 1 guy would lose out in the mating process. Hence their rage and anger since they are in scarcity mode.

Not to mention the opposite does not work. In the video below, a young decent looking Chinese dude gets rejected by a foreign woman or white girl:

My thread on white man who got beaten in Thailand for dating a Thai woman got me thinking.

In US back in the day it was dangerous to be african american with white woman.

Where in the world today is it dangerous or illegal to be a foreigner or another race dating a local ?
You mean the thread in which you tried to make it seem like a group of Thais beat on some white gut for no reason, and then anyone who actually watched the video to the end could see that he not only instigated the whole thing but attacked them as well?

Did you think people forgot?

I heard for every female, there is like 10 males. So if there was a match making system, 9 guys would be forced in to loneliness while one 1 of the males would score.

But now with foreigner dating being a factor, even that 1 guy would lose out in the mating process. Hence their rage and anger since they are in scarcity mode.

Not to mention the opposite does not work. In the video below, a young decent looking Chinese dude gets rejected by a foreign woman or white girl:

Because that is beta.

Women have not evolved to want a loser on his knees beta. He isnt even smashing her and yet he gets on his knees?

Quick google search says:
"In 2020, the sex ratio of the total population in China is 105.302 males per 100 females."

So no. You might have a 5.3% of incels and there you go.

All these Chinese with such a bad reputation in the outside world. Like people with a certain form of religion, they don't do much to improve their reputation. For starters, they are incredibly racist against black people in particular. The question is whether this video below is the most racist I have ever seen. Then I wonder if the black man who appeared had any idea about the twist at the end. If he did I think he is a moron who will do anything for money.

What are you a bigot?? All countries are the same as long as you're cool bro...

Now a more realistic answer. You're better off checking individual countries' laws and conditions to get your answer.

For example, in Saudi Arabia, women aren't allowed to marry men outside of the Arab world. In Brunei, men and women are not allowed to be alone together unless related or married. Not sure how people react to foreigners trying to date there specifically, but those laws are probably a good indicator.

Other things to check for that would be a strong indicator is how safe the country is in general, do they have marriage restrictions based on religion, and is female genital mutilation legal. Based on those conditions and laws, you'd have a pretty good idea of what countries to avoid.
https://www.meforum.org/520/us-department-of-state-marriage-to-saudis

All these Chinese with such a bad reputation in the outside world. Like people with a certain form of religion, they don't do much to improve their reputation. For starters, they are incredibly racist against black people in particular. The question is whether this video below is the most racist I have ever seen. Then I wonder if the black man who appeared had any idea about the twist at the end. If he did I think he is a moron who will do anything for money.

That is their culture I dont see the issue all countries do this

That is their culture I dont see the issue all countries do this

I can't go to another country and culture to make a lot of demands and screw up their customs and practices. However, I have the right to criticize from my country.

I think it's laughable that you say all countries. Where are you from where they show advertisements with overt racism like the one I posted? Now I'm talking about the present situation and not about the menatlity that my maternal grandparents had.

I live in a civilized society that doesn't hide stupid things like we did in the past. We have dealt with old skeletons(racism based on skin color) and we have admitted things instead of denying, contrary to what some countries are doing.

We live in the present and I am talking about the present. So again, what country are you from and is that your way of being, when something is completely immorally reprehensible. Do you just shut up and make a comment like the one you wrote?

That you find it difficult to distance yourself?

I would wager any of the middle eastern countries. It's impossible for a foreign guy to date a local Emirati woman because she's not allowed outside the house, but it wouldn't be a problem for the rich local guys to have a western woman as his 3rd wife or something.

Holy shit. LMFAO

Back