Social Countries where it is dangerous to be a foreigner dating local women?

It’s all about the odds…..Yea anything can happen, but if you conduct yourself properly, the odds of trouble will be greatly reduced…
To your point I was at the Octoberfest in Germany in 1986…some drunk guy wanted to fight with me for no reason, his friends calmed him down…

Yeah, but the odds are in some countries a lot higher, epecially if you are talking about race, some places have a lot more racist sentiments, than others. And of course you can take measures to not get into trouble, but I would hardly say that if you aren't aware of the right things to do to stay out of trouble, that that would make you automatically an asshole. Lots of different cultures that bring all kinds of different sensitivities, that most tourists won't be aware of when visiting.

Yeah, but the odds are in some countries a lot higher, epecially if you are talking about race, some places have a lot more racist sentiments, than others. And of course you can take measures to not get into trouble, but I would hardly say that if you aren't aware of the right things to do to stay out of trouble, that that would make you automatically an asshole. Lots of different cultures that bring all kinds of different sensitivities, that most tourists won't be aware of when visiting.

From personal experience and traveling through Asia, Africa, and Europe for several years, also married a Swedish girl and lived in Sweden, two incidents…The Octoberfest, and two guys in China attacked me with a screwdriver, I might have been being a dick in China..

From personal experience and traveling through Asia, Africa, and Europe for several years, also married a Swedish girl and lived in Sweden, two incidents…The Octoberfest, and two guys in China attacked me with a screwdriver, I might have been being a dick in China..

That says something about you and probably the right mentality you had and to an extent some luck that was involved . But that doesn't really say that people who did find trouble were actually being dicks, maybe the people that they found were being dicks and maybe a language barrier, for example, prevented them from de-escalating the situation.

From experience I know a lot of people that look for trouble when they go out and whether the other person is an asshole or not is a side issue.

The Islamic countries are a red herring. In states like Saudi, UAE etc you can't hold your partners hand, so it's unlikely anyone will actually know you are with a local girl, unless you've converted to Islam yourself wherein it's a mute point. Same thing applies to places like Pakistan. The only exception would be rural areas, but that's such a weird scenario that I can't imagine it happening all that much

If you're black or Arab and are dating a local girl in Eastern Europe, you're on very thin ice.

I have limited experience of Africa but my friend was a diplomat out there and if you decided to play the HIV lottery with a local you ran a high chance of being fucked over by the males. But that was more a robbery thing.

Over here, in places like Bradford and Birmingham you don't date a Muslim girl if you are white. You aso don't try and date a Romanian gypsy.

I read on wikipedia here. Arab namely Egypt and Gulf Arab countries ban women from marrying non arab citizens of the Gulf countries. And in Israel Jews and Arabs cannot marry.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant...cegenation,between members of different races.

I've heard of places in asia and in mexico where they trick men to buy drinks for women and rip them off by charging them ridiculous amounts. I have heard that Billy Blanks was in a situation like that and caved in. Malcolm X's grandson died in Mexico over a situation like that.

I don't get the allure of travel, and if they are young men, they have that naive ego and might do foolish shit and chase women. they could do that in their hometown where they at least have an inkling of repurcussions.

You still have to be very careful about that in a lot of countries.

I dated a Ukrainian gal for a few years and we always talked about going to Ukraine or Russia. I had a good Ukrainian friend who told me, in his most stern way, that if we ended up in a bar with a bunch of young guys and they saw me with her, a very pretty local girl, and her being white and me black, that I could be jumped.

you didn't think that might be possible before? My stepdad was black and my ma was white, but in liberal seattle there weren't too many problems maybe less than five that I'm aware of. My family was and is reclusive though so it's not like they were going everywhere they could. Still, there were occasions, one where a white guy got drunk and called him the n word and we left. I learned the value of not going places with people you don't fucking know from my parents. They were wary to the point of paranoia and with good reason, people are fucking nasty.

I read on wikipedia here. Arab namely Egypt and Gulf Arab countries ban women from marrying non arab citizens of the Gulf countries. And in Israel Jews and Arabs cannot marry.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws#:~:text=Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation,between members of different races.
those countries are a world away. I remember I worked for some Israeli guy, just helping him move. Nice man, very nice but he was very controlling of his wife who was also absolutely stunning. Made her sit in the car, didn't really say anything and I thought it was kinda weird but cultural. Desert countries are oppressive in general, that's just the mindset of a people who have an antagonistic relationship to their environment.

A friend of mine just came back from china.

He said guys were calling his chinese wife a whore in the streets..luckily he does not speak chinese and she told him that after they left.. he would have ended up in a chinese jail otherwise

Here in Norway when americans who try to date the local womensfolk we like to dunk them in ketchup and roll them in fries

those countries are a world away. I remember I worked for some Israeli guy, just helping him move. Nice man, very nice but he was very controlling of his wife who was also absolutely stunning. Made her sit in the car, didn't really say anything and I thought it was kinda weird but cultural. Desert countries are oppressive in general, that's just the mindset of a people who have an antagonistic relationship to their environment.

Men and women dont touch even handshake or hug unless they are first degree related or are married in orthodox judaism and in Islam. During dating process they just talk only touch in marriage which is why they marry so quick in like months. But this process works for them given very low divorce rates. I am of the opinion a woman you have is to have no male friends and if she likes you she wont even want to talk to other men. Also in Soviet Union could only marry soviet citizens usually few exceptions.

Men and women dont touch even handshake or hug unless they are first degree related or are married in orthodox judaism and in Islam. During dating process they just talk only touch in marriage which is why they marry so quick in like months. But this process works for them given very low divorce rates. I am of the opinion a woman you have is to have no male friends and if she likes you she wont even want to talk to other men. Also in Soviet Union could only marry soviet citizens usually few exceptions.

Seems kinda weird. I get the worry about adultery or what have you but as adults I don't think it's realistic, in fact, it's kind of like arrested developement, treating someone like a child to not let them communicate. But, that's where most or much of american culture got started too. That middle eastern cosmology had a worldwide impact and it wasn't good.

Iran

Not a biggie because I'd never go there.

Lol I was married to a Russian girl for over 7 years and visited the country many times without any problem. Briefly dated a girl from Serbia and tbf people seemed way more unfriendly there, but I think they're like that to most outsiders, not because you're stealing their women or anything...
Uber religious (dumb/backward) countries are the only correct answer
Good to hear. Are you a POC?

Also did you stick to the main tourist cities and areas or get out into the burbs where the locals live? As the advice to me was to stick to the main cities and tourist areas, as I usual like to get outside those areas and show up at local pubs and restaurants more than the tourist ones.

you didn't think that might be possible before? My stepdad was black and my ma was white, but in liberal seattle there weren't too many problems maybe less than five that I'm aware of. My family was and is reclusive though so it's not like they were going everywhere they could. Still, there were occasions, one where a white guy got drunk and called him the n word and we left. I learned the value of not going places with people you don't fucking know from my parents. They were wary to the point of paranoia and with good reason, people are fucking nasty.
of course I thought it was possible and know it is always possible. I am a very big guy and explosive so thankfully I have had very few instances where guys approach and simply try to start shit up. I am also told constantly I look like a cop, so I am sure that helps.

I am also a street wise traveler who loves to get off the beaten path.

So when I got that warning from a good friend when i told him my GF wanted to travel Russia and Ukraine with me and him knowing how I like to travel, I took it as him being aware of the higher potential of us drawing trouble if we went into the wrong areas, the wrong local pub, etc.

My size and skin colour might become the things that attracts local toughs instead of deters them, especially if they realize I am with a 'local' girl who is very good looking.

Don’t you foreigners come to the south and fuck all our ugly fat white women. Don’t ya’ll do it.

That thread was most likely BS brits have a reputation of being dicks to people abroad and getting into altercations. If you Treat people with couth ,decorum and don't speak with a cunty tone you will get along with most people around the globe.

while its true for the most part there are some places where it isnt. While i wouldnt be surprised if dude showed his ass and got beat up, i also wouldnt be surprised if they did whoop his ass without provocation. Ive been to thailand and there are rough people there, if you have been there i find it odd that you can automatically assume without a doubt that it was his fault

Bad apples all over. Even in places like japan, where virtually EVERYONE is honorable and respectful, a handful will put a knife in your belly if it benefits them

Good to hear. Are you a POC?

Also did you stick to the main tourist cities and areas or get out into the burbs where the locals live? As the advice to me was to stick to the main cities and tourist areas, as I usual like to get outside those areas and show up at local pubs and restaurants more than the tourist ones.

There many cases of men going missing or beaten down in Russia if you mess with local men or disrespect them. I saw a video of an african man being beaten to the next world for stealing. I Saudi arabia I seen men have hands chopped off for stealing. And another video alleging a man who disrespected muslim women went "missing" in chechnya. That Youtuber baldandbankrupt had to make an appology video because he implied women from the Russian Caucasus territories might be slutty. In Russia police protect Slavs, Jews, Asian women. I also saw video of tourist in Uzbek being "taught" a lesson for disrespecting Uzbek women. But in soviet times russian man would marry their women all time. I think it depends. Also in Russia man got sent to prison for pretending to get oral sex in front of a church. Dont disrepect the church or graffiti it. In UAE they arrested women who did nude modelling in front of mosque.
while its true for the most part there are some places where it isnt. While i wouldnt be surprised if dude showed his ass and got beat up, i also wouldnt be surprised if they did whoop his ass without provocation. Ive been to thailand and there are rough people there, if you have been there i find it odd that you can automatically assume without a doubt that it was his fault

Bad apples all over. Even in places like japan, where virtually EVERYONE is honorable and respectful, a handful will put a knife in your belly if it benefits them

Yeah Idk what he talking about. Andrew Tate that kiclbozer said he got jumped 2x in Moldova for speaking english and being mixed with Moldovan women. Beaten by local men. He said dont mess with locals. In China I also saw videos of black men castrated for disrespcting chinese women. World isnt all fairly tales..but I respect men who protect their womens honor.

Back