Social Countries where it is dangerous to be a foreigner dating local women?

Snowblindlove

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My thread on white man who got beaten in Thailand for dating a Thai woman got me thinking.

In US back in the day it was dangerous to be african american with white woman.

Where in the world today is it dangerous or illegal to be a foreigner or another race dating a local ?

My thread on white man who got beaten in Thailand for dating a Thai woman got me thinking.

Where in the world today is it dangerous or illegal to be a foreigner or another race dating a local ?
That thread was most likely BS brits have a reputation of being dicks to people abroad and getting into altercations. If you Treat people with couth ,decorum and don't speak with a cunty tone you will get along with most people around the globe.

That thread was most likely BS brits have a reputation of being dicks to people abroad and getting into altercations. If you Treat people with couth ,decorum and don't speak with a cunty tone you will get along with most people around the globe.

Okay but can we stick on point to this thread? I want to know statistical places were intermarriage is banned and where men get violent defending "their women".

Boise Idaho

They hate foreigners because they like to keep it in the family.

SJ90_DIMES-01-popup.jpg

All countries are like that. It's not dangerous but you will get looks here and there. There are some people that can seemingly just blend in with the crowd and be chill. Some people want to be a hot shot in a foreign land.

What are you a bigot?? All countries are the same as long as you're cool bro...

Now a more realistic answer. You're better off checking individual countries' laws and conditions to get your answer.

For example, in Saudi Arabia, women aren't allowed to marry men outside of the Arab world. In Brunei, men and women are not allowed to be alone together unless related or married. Not sure how people react to foreigners trying to date there specifically, but those laws are probably a good indicator.

Other things to check for that would be a strong indicator is how safe the country is in general, do they have marriage restrictions based on religion, and is female genital mutilation legal. Based on those conditions and laws, you'd have a pretty good idea of what countries to avoid.

Your thread before was bullshit and this one is bullshit too. You’ve got to be a special type of stupid to think that UK fucktard was specifically beaten up because he was “dating a local woman”. As if those random ass locals who were impeded in the middle of the road knew/actually cared about another white guy.

The first time I visited my wife’s home town in Mexico I had constant “looks” to the point that we are at an understanding that we won’t go back. I’m a white guy from Missouri and she’s a beautiful woman from northern Mexico, not a good idea for a guy like me to be seen in Mexico with her.

Maybe someone from Latin America can confirm, but I've heard this is sometimes a big deal down there.

Well, I was a "foreigner" in Detroit on the town with a Black woman, and it got real scary one time.

In US back in the day it was dangerous to be african american with white woman.... ?

You still have to be very careful about that in a lot of countries.

I dated a Ukrainian gal for a few years and we always talked about going to Ukraine or Russia. I had a good Ukrainian friend who told me, in his most stern way, that if we ended up in a bar with a bunch of young guys and they saw me with her, a very pretty local girl, and her being white and me black, that I could be jumped.

No group of guys are necessarily fond of a dude of another race, ethnicity, or nationality getting with one of "their women". However, in terms of danger, there isn't a physical threat in most places. If you venture to some slum, somewhere known for violence, or perhaps a redneck town, you'd be skirting with danger.

Back