Economy Countries are starting to hoard food, threatening global trade

All lesbians I know are fat and ugly.

I only know one, a butch lez who handles the front desk at our company's main office. She's funny as hell but rather physically robust and imposing; powerful woman.

if the economy crashes nobody will feed anyone but themselves. Whatever resources there is inside a country would be fought over.

That's fine with me. I wasn't really referring to full blown collapse so much as an economic crisis, global supply chain disruptions and/or hypothetical state of total war. This is why I beat horses to death on food security, energy independence and industrial production; the fundamental components of foundation, operation and advancement.

There was recently something of a similar thread, but yeah: food security is the most indispensable thing a sovereign nation can possess. What could possibly be more important than the ability to feed your population, especially if and when shit hits the fan? It's the foundation of human civilization itself and number one national security issue.

orig

A segment of posters from years back laughed at this. Saying it wont ever happen and isnt an issue. Amongst some free trade idiots and some leftists the idea that free trade is always fair and that nationalist projects are outdated is still common.

That's fine with me. I wasn't really referring to full blown collapse so much as an economic crisis, global supply chain disruptions and/or hypothetical state of total war. This is why I beat horses to death on food security, energy independence and industrial production; the fundamental components of foundation, operation and advancement.

All those should be nationalized. US is run by plutocrat rober barrons and foreign influences like china etc. Soooo I dont expect it to last in the long term. Oh it will exist but have reduced power

Australia, Brazil and Canada are the GOAT food countries.

Swap the soybeans for baked potato and add 16 oz Ribeye (USDA Prime).

<{monica}>

But yeah, food security is one of the most fundamental things and it sure as shit ain't Murica that has a problem in that area. As much as I am worried about the harm being caused by the virus and the reactions to it I note that it's not like another disaster that would have destroyed billions in infrastructure as well as killing lots of people. While I don't think everything will be fine after it's over a little bit of food and toilet paper hoarding isn't high on the lists of things that worries me.

In Eastern Europe there have been problems with the pigs but this winter didn"t snow almost at all in countries such as Romania. So the pigs to China will probably not go anymore, but there will be a beautiful stock of cereals, fruits and vegetables. And Hungary has a lot of cows.

France and Romania are the biggest agriculture exporters now in the whole EU. The Netherlands wasn"t on that map as top country, but in fact the Dutch billionaires own a lot of land outside the country.

It is sad to see Russia as not blue anymore.

Last edited:
In Eastern Europe there have been problems with the pigs but this winter didn"t snow almost at all in countries such as Romania. So the pigs to China will probably not go anymore, but there will be a beautiful stock of cereals, fruits and vegetables. And Hungary has a lot of cows.

France and Romania are the biggest agriculture exporters now in the whole EU. The Netherlands wasn"t on that map as top country, but in fact the Dutch billionaires own a lot of land outside the country.

It is sad to see Russia as not blue anymore.

Russia can go back to blue and probably will. They are #1 exporter of wheat last I read

Good. Hopefully this will teach countries the benefits of self-sufficiency instead of relying on the globalist economy with shit being needlessly flown/shipped across the globe because that's 1% cheaper than producing it locally.

A segment of posters from years back laughed at this. Saying it wont ever happen and isnt an issue. Amongst some free trade idiots and some leftists the idea that free trade is always fair and that nationalist projects are outdated is still common.

I'm a nationalist, but pretty dumb for being one.

I'm a nationalist, but pretty dumb for being one.

Good news for Moscow. Uzbekistan opted for observer status 2 weeks ago despite saying it still wants to become a full member of the EEU. Uzbekistan is not food secure and imports a lot. Now with export bans to countries outside the Economic block I expect Tajikistan and Uzbek to speed up their membership process. Georgia also lacks food security and is a target of Moscow for hopefull accension to the EEU.

https://worldview.stratfor.com/situ...nion-bans-food-exports-amid-covid-19-concerns

Last edited:
Ok, and a guy living in Maine will think America can feed itself with fresh lobster because of its abundance in his vicinity. Try to look beyond your immediate surroundings and consider what the rest of the population has access to. Subsidized corn is in the majority of packaged foods in our supermarkets for a reason.
b834d1d5688589b582b7ebf6d76c8dcf.png

Wow. We are junk food addicts. Yuck.

Good. Hopefully this will teach countries the benefits of self-sufficiency instead of relying on the globalist economy with shit being needlessly flown/shipped across the globe because that's 1% cheaper than producing it locally.

You raise an interesting point: the environmental impact. Cargo ships produce a lot of GHG.

Australia, Brazil and Canada are the GOAT food countries.

Nahhh...
Look at Europe, bro.
France, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Baltic states... all have NUMEROUS food exports.
Just because you look at the big countries on the screen doesn't make you sound right.
I doubt Brazil or Canada have more food per capita.

All lesbians I know are fat and ugly.

Do you hang out a lot with gay women? my wife has a lot of lesbian and gay friends, and the fat ones are a minority.

I think its mainly older lesbians who are fat.