Countering the overhand right with a rear roundhouse to the head?

I meant no offence. He definitely looked chunkier.

Sounds like a scam to me and the promotion was invested in him and wanted him to win. Never heard of something like that before, if you were to give a handicap it would be to the least experienced.

Oh, I wasn't offended--just clearing it up, since it definitely does look like I'm a giant in that video :p. And yeah, the organization was pretty shady throughout the process, and it's the MOST reputable one in the area. Most of the rest don't even require full medicals, or get sanctioned. They originally tried to match me up against a 7-1 pro fighter who owned his own gym and trained for the fight as his day job. I told them no, and they matched me against another guy who would be having his amateur debut, from a reputable local MMA gym, and I was totally on board. Then a few weeks out from the fight, they said somebody had gotten ill and they had to reshuffle the pairings and I ended up with this guy. Still not exactly a fair matchup, based on cage experience and weight, but I took it anyway. I saw the other newbie I was supposed to fight, and I think we could have made for a more entertaining match. Even so, my KO from this match was pretty much all they kept replaying on the screens that night. Oh, and Ben Henderson's coach got my gloves from my fight for me so I could keep them, which is pretty cool.

Lool and this is the guy that was supposed to kill me in my gym. haha im dying

Wow that was crazy. He committed so hard to that kick he jumped off the ground.

Do you think that it would still be effective if he used proper technique and kept his left hand up and kicked while blocking the overhand, instead of beating him to the punch?
You claim to be such a great fighter and kill everyone on this forum and u havent even seen the classics before? Great fight iq on you im sure

Back