Counter programming

ZuffaExecutive

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So with Bellators recent ppv success, how long do you think it is before the ufc start counter programming them,and counter programme there next attempt at a ppv.

Lets say for example Bellators next ppv is

Alvarez vs Chandler/Brooks
Rampage vs Tito

As the main fights on the card

And the ufc counter programs with a ppv of there own say

Hendricks vs Lawler 2
Lombard vs Woodley
Jds vs Miocic

Or they do a Fs1 show with a strong headliner maybe

Tj vs assuncao for the bw title

Which would you watch,would the fact bellators ppv price is less be a major factor in you purchasing there ppv over the ufcs ?,and how do well do you think they would do on ppv going head to head with the ufc ?

lol success

Well I like the majority of people expected Bellator to get 50k buys max and the reports claiming they topped 100k + buys,is obviously a home run for them.

Add in there main event fell threw they did rather well.

With that username you should know by know that is a Fox decision, not a UFC one.

Well I like the majority of people expected Bellator to get 50k buys max and the reports claiming they topped 100k + buys,is obviously a home run for them.

Add in there main event fell threw they did rather well.

Higher than your expectations =/= obvious homerun.

I bought the PPV. The production was bad, which is to be expected from a rookie run. I would buy again if Tito handled all post fight interviews.

Bellator is not a threat to the UFC. I doubt they give a shit.

it's not a consistent threat but I bet Bellator can give UFC a run if we're just talking the occasional head-to-head.

Imagine something like Rampage v Tito (both coming off wins now) and Alverez LW unification. What is the best UFC is offering now days? Jones vs someone? Rousey armbarring someone? Lawler v Brown? It's not exactly the good old days.

StrikeFarce though.

They give a shit.

When listening to Dana, remember....

th

Back