Counted my calories today

7cPB.gif

Count em for real guys see what you get.

I counted every calorie. Condiments and all.

I average like 1500 to 2000 and I'm still overweight.

Of course it doesn't help that I have a desk job, never sleep, and drink like a fish.

And I also probably only count calories when I'm focused on my diet, so of course they be low on those days. I need my own personal assistant to follow me around and track what I eat on days where I stop caring whether I live or die

Of course it doesn't help that I have a desk job, never sleep, and drink like a fish.

And I also probably only count calories when I'm focused on my diet, so of course they be low on those days. I need my own personal assistant to follow me around and track what I eat on days where I stop caring whether I live or die
You probably eat more than that, thats how much i eat and i don't move a muscle

I burn over 3k daily. I guess that makes me lucky? I honestly don't know if it's bad or good....

I'm around 2000 calories.

I do 1h20 of biking commuting to work everyday and lift weights at least 4 times at week.

Yeah.. I'm really lean.

You're drinking your calories...
Well worth it.

I'm dieting, so I allow myself 2500 per day.

Got 2235 yesterday.

Today I get a cheat meal, so I add a other 800-1000 calorie meal. Usually a burger and fries and a few beers.

Got a couple of Oktoberfests and pumpkin beers leftover in the fridge.

Back