Countdown to UFC 191: MM vs Dodson, AA vs Mir, Rumble vs Manuwa.

Thanks for the links.
The videos help to cement my confidence in both MM and AA.

the countdown Manuwa/ Johnson was sooooo boring, I didn't even watch the MM/Dodson, the Mir/Arlosvki was very nice!

Andrei Arlovski vs Frank Mir easly.

Arlovski v. Mir and it isn't even close. Arlovski should be fighting for the title but two surging former champs battling it out is awesome. MM v. Dodson is awesome too but I love Mir and Arlovski. Rumble v. Manuawa is cool but not that excited for it.

Arvloski vs Mir is definitely my main event of the evening.

After watching those previous I am very excited for the fights. Manuwa vs Rumble is gonna be good

easy one for me I've been waiting for the rematch between Dodson and MM since their first fight .

Arlovski/Mir but MM Dodson 2 is 2nd. I think Rumble will run through Manuwa. MM/Dodson 2 excites me because this rematch is the last really serious challenge MM has in his very shallow division and dodson has serious speed/power.

Arvloski vs Mir is definitely my main event of the evening.

It's just so preposterous at face value that these two guys are essentially in a title eliminator in 2015. That really bumps it up a few clicks for me.

Heavyweight is thin and I think Dos Santos & Cain beat these guys every single time. Doesn't make it less fun for me though.

Andrei Arlovski vs Frank Mir

I think this fight is 50/50, going to be an amazing fight

Rumble vs Jimi is going to be brutal, mismatch, Rumble is going to kill him.

Mir vs Arlovski - my two favourite heavyweights of all time

Back