Media Countdown: Holloway vs. Edgar

Man Frankie got his face smashed in in the first 2 rounds of the first fight and in reality should have lost both by 10-8 scores if people are giving him rounds where he landed 2 or 3 more strikes with most of them being insignificant leg kicks or knees to the inner thigh against the cage while Aldo continued to batter him with much more powerful strikes.

The only round Frankie can be awarded while properly applying the scoring criteria is RD.3 or 4 when the strikes where near even but Frankie landed a slam which was the most significant moment of the round.

The second fight he got completely shut down and nullified, it may not have been a blood bath but just look at Frankie's reaction when it was over, for the first time in his career he didn't dispute the decision and clearly knew he had been completely dominated in every facet of the game.
OK, I get it. frankie lost the standup battle to Aldo but this is irrelevant if you read my breakdown. As I said, Aldo is a better striker than Frankie and Aldo's TDD is the best we've ever seen so frankie couldn't take Aldo down. ENTIRELY different fight than frankie vs Max and entirely different with Max vs. Aldo.
Aldo beats Frankie because Frankie can't take Aldo down.. Aldo is the better striker
Max beats Aldo because Max has better cardio and Aldo will gas if he tries to keep pace with Max striking
Frankie MURDERED Yair because yair didn't have Aldo TDD and Frankie's strength is wrestlng
Max does not have ANYWHERE near Aldo level TDD and this is the first time he's ever fought a wrestler like Frankie
Frankie will take him down and beat the shit out of him.
Do we understand now???

If people don't understand what I just broke down then they just don't get it and never will. I give up. Put your money on Max -400 then. Come back and talk to me after the fight. Mark this post. I said the same thing with my two LOCK picks last weekend with Edwards and Hernandez. Now i'm giving you a huge underdog, a +300.

asVvG9c.gif

SIIUhPa.gif

SvStQVh.gif

AigOyEM.gif

gTLKoaV.gif

mwUDETA.gif

{<hhh]
That's a hell of a well thought out counter argument, unfortunately though I could provide more examples of Aldo doing this just from the second Edgar fight alone.

Showing a few examples of Max using lateral movement followed by some smirking GIF in no way negates or disproves my point.

Bad matchup for Max and always has been. When has he ever fought a wrestler anywhere near Frankie? He's not even come close. Those skinny little legs have never been tested by a wrestler. Look at his record. Remember what frankie did to Yair, Cub? Yep, that's what he's going to do to Max. How can anyone not see this? Frankie+300 all day long. Frankie got Ko'd by Ortega, yea we know. Frankie never tried to take him down due to Orega's JJ on the ground. Ortega was bigger and stronger and clipped frankie. Max doesn't have one punch KO power. He wears you out, grinds you with volume all round long. Try that with frankie? lol yea ok. frankie can go all day long too and even at his age his cardio is right up there with Max. Max isn't going to KO Frankie. Frankie will go for the takedowns and get him down. And it's not like Frankie's striking sucks, because it doesn't. No it's not as good as Max's but that's not how the fight is going to go. frankie is a more better wrestler than max is a striker. This fight goes to the ground and frankie wins. Place you bets at +300 and thank me later. Oh yea, i'm still waiting for the thank yous when i gave you two LOCKS this weekend. hernandex and Edwards were my two locks.
You know something's wrong when you boast your "lock" hernandez

Why are people even mentioning Aldo vs. Frankie and Aldo vs. Max?
There's nothing relevant in those fights with this fight.
I don't know why people are having such a hard time comprehending something so simple......
MAX has never fought a wrestler...... Max does not have Aldo TDD.......
Max has only fought strikers his entire career. He dodged Chad Mendes and Frankie his whole reign.
Frankie is an outstanding wrestler... OUTSTANDING with amazing cardio... Just as good as Max's...or very close
Frankie's only loses to people he can't take down.. or won't(ortega bjj). Max doesn't have one punch KO power so he won't clip and KO frank
Max won't be able to stop Frankie's takedowns and beatdowns... He'e never had to face anyone even REMOTELY close
Frankie has been training over 2 years for this fight. He's always begged for it because he knows this is a great matchup for him
Frankie is a huge betting underdog because vegas isn't smart enough to realize what i am saying here lol
I will eat all these words if i am wrong.... I am putting my money where my mouth is in a big way and after i pick my parlay i will post it up here for everyone to see.

OK, I get it. frankie lost the standup battle to Aldo but this is irrelevant if you read my breakdown. As I said, Aldo is a better striker than Frankie and Aldo's TDD is the best we've ever seen so frankie couldn't take Aldo down. ENTIRELY different fight than frankie vs Max and entirely different with Max vs. Aldo.
Aldo beats Frankie because Frankie can't take Aldo down.. Aldo is the better striker
Max beats Aldo because Max has better cardio and Aldo will gas if he tries to keep pace with Max striking
Frankie MURDERED Yair because yair didn't have Aldo TDD and Frankie's strength is wrestlng
Max does not have ANYWHERE near Aldo level TDD and this is the first time he's ever fought a wrestler like Frankie
Frankie will take him down and beat the shit out of him.
Do we understand now???
What the fuck dude, did you forget my original post where I said basically the same thing you just said and predicted a win from Frankie is not the impossibility many are making it out to be. The only thing that is keeping me from picking Frankie with 100% conviction is the question of whether or not father time has caught up to him.

If he has the same resistance to the effects of aging Pacman does though he should be able to shock the world on Saturday night.

He won the fight and the money entered my account. Please explain to me how that wasn't a lock.....
You were confident you had won your bet while buffer read the decision? Shit was a robbery bro, you got lucky. Happy that you won but that was not a good play and def not a lock lol

You know something's wrong when you boast your "lock" hernandez

dave duo
Make MoneyDouble Yellow Card

My most confident picks are Edwards, Hernandez, De Abreu(he beat freaking JOHNY WALKER!!!!)...

There, just for you sweetie.... 3 of my most confident picks all won...... the money is real and entered my account. A win is a win. They all 3 WON. Doesn't matter how, they just need to win. What is the goal??? TO GET THE FUCKING MONEY AND THE MONEY'S THERE.

You were confident you had won your bet while buffer read the decision? Shit was a robbery bro, you got lucky. Happy that you won but that was not a good play and def not a lock lol
He won the fight and the money is in my account. End of story. Argue with yourself all day long.. The money is in my account.

so according to your logic then trinaldo was the better play over hernandez???? Stop making a fool out of yourself dude.. Just stop.

What the fuck dude, did you forget my original post where I said basically the same thing you just said and predicted a win from Frankie is not the impossibility many are making it out to be. The only thing that is keeping me from picking Frankie with 100% conviction is the question of whether or not father time has caught up to him.

If he has the same resistance to the effects of aging Pacman does though he should be able to shock the world on Saturday night.
calm down sparky, i forget who is who here lol

calm down sparky, i forget who is who here lol
Perfectly calm champ, more amused by your sudden aggressive turn despite the fact I was originally making the same point as you than anything to be honest.

If you get bothered or emotionally invested in chat form banter you're doing it wrong and won't have a very enjoyable experience imo.

Like them both...but get 'er done Frankie!!

Frankie is too old, too small, and nowhere near as good of a striker as Holloway. I'm expecting Max to hurt him early and finish the fight within two rounds.

I would like it to be competitive but in all honesty I already feel bad for Frankie.
Max is from another world and is gonna win via KO in round 2

Back