Social Councilman Tito Ortiz facing removal as mayor pro tem; no confidence vote

science-sarcasm-Professor-Frink-Comic-Book-Guy-631.jpg

Lol I think that dude has some serious comprehension issues.

Fuck yes!!! Let the Sherdog movement begin. If Dems can move to Georgia to stack the deck then pack your bags doggers and get your asses to Huntington Beach. Trust in Tito.

I always knew he was operating with very low intelligence, but post fighting he's proving that he's a straight up retard

Let’s go baby!!!! Team fuckin PUNISHMENT. Punishing the United States

that’s hilarious. But if he’s elected you can’t just have the city council vote him out for his views right away. The guy was elected.

I’m enjoying the show that I’ve see from Tito.

Let him be mayor. They do jack shit anyways. As if he’s king of the world.

So what you're a mayor of Huntington Beach getting an awesome win there.
You gotta be considering a temp change of av surely to pay tribute to that insanely hideous sweater melon head is wearing in that clip?

You gotta be considering a temp change of av surely to pay tribute to that insanely hideous sweater melon head is wearing in that clip?

I haven't watched the video...I'd rather not pay attention to current Tito other than to make fun of him. Must be a hell of a sweater though.

I had a good hearty gut laugh at the threat title. Huntington beach is a fucked up place lmao

Cheal said that he threw an orange at Tito's head back in the day and it stopped dead a foot away and started to orbit his head.

Back