Social Councilman Tito Ortiz facing removal as mayor pro tem; no confidence vote

Lol why was he given that role as a first time newly elected council member?

So the people wanted Tito, but the city council doesn’t like Tito’s right wing views, so wants to dismiss the will of the people?

Jesus. The state of california. What a place.

lol. I can’t imagine a world where I’m so blindingly stupid as to think Tito fucking Ortiz should be holding any type of political office- regardless of any vote or anything whatsoever.

What a testament to the ridiculous things partisan politics can do to people. The majority of Huntington Beach should be ashamed and embarrassed.

that said- him choking out Bader was awesome.

I don't like the descriptions as vague as "not being able to perform on the level expected of him"
By whom? The people who voted him in? Or some pencil-pushing imp who thinks it's OK to let junkies take over public property?

Whatever, you go fight them Tito.

He needs to walk in and give council members that awkward stare down that he did in pro wrestling.

Tito is a rolemodel for every young brainiac out there.

So the people wanted Tito, but the city council doesn’t like Tito’s right wing views, so wants to dismiss the will of the people?

Jesus. The state of california. What a place.

I don't think that it's because he's right wing, it's more because he's clearly not suitable for it.

As much as I love Tito he's already (from the very little I've followed)

1) Been too much of a baby to wear masks in meetings in which everyone else is wearing masks, saying something about his federally mandated oxygen levels.

2) Shamed a burger business on social media for requiring him to wear a mask while ordering and suggested people don't go there (surely politicians shouldn't be doing that)

3) Told everyone to watch out for Marcus Manifold

Back