Could you work for a cigarette company?

I'd do it for that kind of money. I believe strongly that people should be responsible for their own decisions. The info is already out, smoking kills. I don't think I could tell lies about them, but I wouldn't have a problem advertising. Tobacco should be legal and people should be able to experience it if they'd like. Who knows, being the dumbass who smokes because it's cool might actually get you laid by some skank. Those highschool years might be the best years of their miserable lives. Who am I to feel bad about giving those kids cigarettes. Without them they'd have nothing going for them.

Yeah I'd do it.

Go massively overboard so that people would rage and ensure new restrictions are put in place regarding advertising to kids, then get made redundant get paid and have done a community service by getting such advertising banned.

I did once turn down a significant pay rise and opportnity when I got head hunted by a gambling company.

Hell yeah I would. I smoke myself and I am fully aware of it's dangers. I don't blame the tobacco industry for my own stupidity or addiction, whatever you may wanna call that.

Probably not.

Not on moral grounds

That just sounds like a chit load of work and i'm really lazy.

i dont smoke.. But if I got paid to help people make their own bad choices I can care less.

It is ultimately a person's choice whether they smoke or not. I would feel no more guilty taking this job than I would being an ad executive for McDonald's or something...

Back