Could you work for a cigarette company?

I wouldn't.

What if your job was to harvest organs from children in 3rd world countries? Let's say you have to remove them while the kids are skill awake.

Then I'm against it. Too valuable for harvesting minerals and constructing shit I like to play around with on a weekend.

I'd blow second hand smoke into the faces of infants full time for that kind of money.

3riy6z.jpg

If anyone can get someone whacked anymore it's big tabacky.

lol from TRUTH's wiki page:

TheTruth.com uses Web, print and television to get its message across. They have no public phone number, and they keep their top organizers secret to the public.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TheTruth.com

I don't even smoke but I would fully support big tobacco dropping the hammer on these hipsters and their obnoxiously vulgar commercials they like to spam during dinner time

Lets say you are offered a 10 year contract worth 10 million before taxes. Your job would be a marketing representative in order to capture new smokers, especially teenagers. You cannot break the contract under threat of a lawsuit

Your repsonsibilities would include:

I worked in marketing for an e cig company before they started cracking down on em. Teens were amongst the biggest purchesers of them. I didn't lose a bit of sleep and was in a great financial position. Highest paying job I've ever had.

Hell I'd drive up to local high school in a expensive car wearing a badass outfit and having one or two hot model in my arm as I walk up to students and offer them cigarettes and sit down to have a talk with them and encourage them to smoke!
I'd also fly to third world and market like hell!

fuck no.

There's only one thing I hate more than morbidly obese people -cigarettes.

I enjoy a good cigg every now 'n then, but I ain't no "smoker."

Nope.

ETA: Ha, didn't even read the original post. I'd have to be tied to something I can't stand for 10 years. I grew up with that shit in my house and hate it. Even for $10mil I don't think I could do that.

LOL @ anybody who would knock that job back.

I've worked for arms manufacturers before, so it's no big deal to me.

so 1 mil a year after taxes? Hell yeah. Its not my fault whether or not people choose to smoke.

I hate smoking but this is the right answer. It's the consumers choice to smoke and I would have no problem with the job.

If you had to care about your job and what it does to people, there would be a lot of people out of work.

A friend of mines father is an exec for a fairly large conveinence store and apparently claims that the anti smoking campaigns are funded largely by tobacoo companies. So they can get their TV time.

I just read that the Truth campaign is funded by a previous settlement agreement between the major tobacco companies and US states, so technically the campaigns are indeed funded by big tobacco. I also read that the identities of the people running Truth are kept secret to the public... How awesome would it be if when crafting the terms of the settlement, big tobacco came up with the idea to send some undercover operatives to found the advocacy group receiving this settlement payout and operate it as a vehicle for subliminal product advertising lmao

The more I think about it, this would explain why these Truth ads are so revoltingly infuriating. They have to know that every time they run a commercial they seriously piss off large majority of the viewing audience. But it all makes sense if the tobacco companies are actually running Truth lol They're deliberately rustling America's jimmies in order to create a meme of the anti-smoking movement as a fringe offshoot of the Asperger movement, all while simultaneously painting big tobacco in a somewhat sympathetic light for having to deal with these dipshits trying to bring down US companies at a time when the US economy is really hurting.

Lets say you are offered a 10 year contract worth 10 million before taxes. Your job would be a marketing representative in order to capture new smokers, especially teenagers. You cannot break the contract under threat of a lawsuit

Your repsonsibilities would include:

Most sherdog posters probably have no/little in the way of jobs, so yeah for big dollars they would do anything. They could take the cash and start a mma gym/bar in Thailand like they all dream of.

Someone is upset

Back