Social Could you live in a country where the sun rarely set down ?

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Iceland is a good exemple of it , in Canada during my trip to Nunavut the sun was down at least for 4 hours maximum if I remember well … we had no choice tu it to have good thick curtains or we wouldn’t get a good relaxing sleep. The human being can adapt to pretty much everything.

I spent a week in Iceland, I’m sure I could get used to it, but it was fucking with my sleep patterns

I love sunshine and the warm summer months and all the fun activities that come with it so I could make it work

Yes, In Quebec during winter,
the lack of sun actually make me a little depressed.

It's dark on my way to work,
and dark on my way home.
Fucking hell.
I understand this. In my side of the country people going in the mines have the same problem but you can’t even see the sun during the day since they are underground

No but it's not the lack of sun thats a deal breaker. It's that as far as I know all the places that have no sun are also very cold and i hate the freakin winter. A place that's always 90 and always night time would be perfect for me.

Hunting seals and wrestling polar bears isn't ny idea of how to have a good time, no thank you.
missing out imo

grandpa used to do this everyday
david-attenborough-wrestling-a-polar-bear-v0-hd11sh1ryu5a1.jpg

No but it's not the lack of sun thats a deal breaker. It's that as far as I know all the places that have no sun are also very cold and i hate the freakin winter. A place that's always 90 and always night time would be perfect for me.

Iceland has pretty mild climate due to the gulf Stream,which also keeps Western Europe warmer than it should be for that latitude

Think I'd have trouble with that. In the summer here it stay light until after 9pm and I have trouble winding down for bed.

Back