Could you imagine if boxing legend George Foreman fought in the ufc?

A8tJdp.gif

but i mean obviously suseptible to the TD....love ya george but lets get real

with mma gloves this punch is a broken neck

He had such heavy hands he would be devastating even punching in the clinch. His ground and pound would be unreal.

Grappling wise, if he learned how to use his hips to defend takedowns, with his strength he'd be hell to get down. Any failed takedown attempt would be punished with his monster punches. Foreman used to wrestle a bit in boxing. He'd shove opponents to get them at his range. In MMA he could actually grab them and hit them as well. So I don't think being slow would be a problem.

He also had an iron chin too.

He had such heavy hands he would be devastating even punching in the clinch. His ground and pound would be unreal.

Grappling wise, if he learned how to use his hips to defend takedowns, with his strength he'd be hell to get down. Any failed takedown attempt would be punished with his monster punches. Foreman used to wrestle a bit in boxing. He'd shove opponents to get them at his range. In MMA he could actually grab them and hit them as well. So I don't think being slow would be a problem.

He also had an iron chin too.

you're right he would aggressively parry and toss arms away to find openings. Foreman with a clinch would be interesting to see...

Ali,Foreman, Norton and Frazier. Good times.
Anyone of them would have been entertaining to watch in MMA

man,

he would have sucked ass. Don't get me wrong, George is my favorite heavyweight of all time, but I would see him being very slow and susceptible to any grappler who can see his punches coming. He was a smart fighter so he'd have figured it out eventually, but it would prob always be a weak spot.
He'd get leg kicked to death

With no training he would either KO someone or get beat up bad, probably not much in between.

First time I ever seen somebody ask a stupid question about a boxer fighting in MMA followed up by " He would have sucked ass ", WTF was the purpose of the question if you already knew or thought he would have sucked ? Where does shit like this come from nothing like this ever crosses my mind especially after the James Toney shit show.

First time I ever seen somebody ask a stupid question about a boxer fighting in MMA followed up by " He would have sucked ass ", WTF was the purpose of the question if you already knew or thought he would have sucked ? Where does shit like this come from nothing like this ever crosses my mind especially after the James Toney shit show.

bigger question was why did you reply. If nobody wants to ready my thread then ABSOLUTELY NOBODY wants to read anything you reply with

Back