Could you forgive your sister for killing your wife and unborn son?

Nope. My cunt sister took the last eggo one Tuesday morning when I was 8. I loved eggos and havnt trusted her since. Unforgivable.

I guess maybe, do I like my wife or am I stuck with her bc of kids and tradition?

Not under those conditions. If son was already born then not under any condition and she'd probably be the next one to die.

She’d have to agree to let me impregnate her for reimbursement.

Bruh... What kind of question is this? lol

And was that hot picture of her supposed to influence my decision? Sexy or not, that's my sister, right?

I don't see how you can forgive the sister, more intriguing is, will the parents ? And if so, do you cut them out of your life, for them forgiving your cunt of a sister ?
But everyone's sister has a cunt....

I knew shit was going to go wrong the minute the said she moved in with him and his wife. The story that guy isn't telling you is the countless nights he lost sleep listening to his wife bitch about the sister and vice versa.

This is sad to hear made my eyes water listening to the sons account of trying to save his mom fucking horrible. I've had my sister live with two different women I dated neither situation went well. If she did this to my wife as much as I love her and we had a very similar bond this guy had with his sister. I'd snap her fucking neck like twig. Probably cry during and after but I'd do it without hesitation.

She'd have to take the place of my wife and fulfill her womanly duties.

I'd want her sentenced to reading your threads for the rest of her life.

Feels like symmetry.

By how he talks about her sister, you know they been fuckin West Virginia style

She'd have to take the place of my wife and fulfill her womanly duties.

this appears to be my favorite answer to the question in this thread...

I am a sicko... she does have a really nice derriere...

My life would be a tale of betrayal, murder and passionate incest if my sister looked like the the woman in the OP.

If my sister had an ass like that I’d move to alabama

Back