Could you beat up a 18 inch tall midget?

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I don't think I could take that little monkey.

That seems like a nightmare fight.

Just went to a monkey zoo in Miami, those little bastards are fast. Picky eaters too.

He was lucky the baboon didn't apply some "monkey stealing the peach" kind of technique.

Monkeys are bastards, between their teeth, nail, speed, and deceptive strength, I wouldn't want to fight one, even though I would win vs one of that size.

Monkey is BJ Penn when he decided to move to heavyweight and actually scrap.

Pics or werk.
p00yfx9k.jpg

you wanna punch that mouth?

Dude had no business surviving that attack, the lesson here should be if you are going to throw sand and slippers at animals that can fuck your shit up with their teeth, then you deserve to bleed out on the side of the road somewhere. Fuckin falling down from panic kicking, that shit was like watching the bimbo in a slasher movie trying to get away from the killer while tripping over branches and smackin her head on rocks.

I got bitch slapped by a little Shriner monkey when I was a kid when I pulled its tail

It scared me and I dont want no beef with any monkeys at all ever again

No I cant take on a monkey of any size Im deploying the nike defense system if im in the situation

The thing is, that monkey fights like its life depends on it, and to win, you would have to fight the same, like, pick it up and bash its head against the tarmac. Are you willing to do that over something as minor as monkey climbing on your bike seat?

What an idiot. It's not like the monkey could ride off with his bike.

Go have a beer, wait for it to leave, then go on your way. Fucker probably had to get all sorts of shots to deal with the bites. Just the hassle from that alone makes it not worth the trouble.

I have spanked a monkey before.

Back