Could you beat Joanna Jędrzejczyk in a fight?

Another one bites the dust.

Better luck next time TS.

That wouldn't happen, either on the street or in a ring, and even if it did, you literally would not touch her dude. Not even once. Lol.

I just don't get these fantasies of men fighting women. In case you didn't know men who swing on women are considered cowards at least where I am from anyway. An no it does not matter if she is a bad ass she is still a lady . Wasteland must be full

Really considered cowards? id say ur considered scum but not a coward.That being said if anyone comes at me aggressively women or man as long as there not my partner there getting knocked out regardless

Probably, but I'm not sure why I'd want to. I'm 6'4, 185 lbs with a few years of MT and a little grappling, so if by some miracle she was able to get inside, she would quickly get slung to the floor.

She's gnarly and all but she is an average sized woman. A big gnarly chick like Cyborg (using chick loosely there) or even Ronda is a pretty tall order for most guys. But Joanna there's just too many ways for a large man to neutralize her. Make no mistake, she could win. One good knee to the dick and a thumb in your eye and all of a sudden you have a problem on your hands

I will say that an average sized guy who is truly average at fighting loses to top WSW and most WBW fighters though. The average guy is really, really shitty at fighting.

hahaha!!...im 6'1 230....ive always wondered how i would lose to mighty mouse...much less JJ !!!

Really considered cowards? id say ur considered scum but not a coward.That being said if anyone comes at me aggressively women or man as long as there not my partner there getting knocked out regardless
Your funny and I don't mean funny hahaha

hahaha!!...im 6'1 230....ive always wondered how i would lose to mighty mouse...much less JJ !!!

? is are you in shape 230 or a pudgy out of shape couch potato ,because its the latter probably by 5 mins worth of excercise and he would be raping you

i have zero fight training. i am an 175 pound man, 6 foot 1. I'm rangy, got a decent punch and am reasonably fit.

i reckon it would be a good fight and i've a 50% chance to beat her.

how bout you guys?
My opinion, you might have a 10 to 20% chance on the feet and much less than that when she takes you down to submit you which I'm almost sure is what would happen.

no fight experience? She would wreck you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back