Could you beat Joanna Jędrzejczyk in a fight?

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
i have zero fight training. i am an 175 pound man, 6 foot 1. I'm rangy, got a decent punch and am reasonably fit.

i reckon it would be a good fight and i've a 50% chance to beat her.

how bout you guys?

1172.gif

I don't think she stops the takedown bro. Claudia would probably be a tougher fight.

I could beat anyone under Light Heavyweight due to their midget size

I'd lick her tushy thats for sure.

I'd be Paul Daley and she would be Dustin Hazelett.

I have sparred boxing and bjj with hobbyist way smaller than me, being fit 6.2 210, and got tooled like a baby.

Big reality check

I would beat her easily, no joke. 15 - 0 in kickboxing, purple belt BJJ (6ft6 230 lbs).

The thought of being hit in the face by her turns me on!

it would be like beating a child , what kind of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are you guys to get beat by a 115 pound women.

I like my chances to knock her out if I touch her once and I think I'd touch her at least once. So yes, I'm the unofficial Women's SW champ.

i have zero fight training. i am an 175 pound man, 6 foot 1. I'm rangy, got a decent punch and am reasonably fit.

i reckon it would be a good fight and i've a 50% chance to beat her.

how bout you guys?

You'd probably only have 50% of your teeth left

I'd bet that she'd kick the absolute shit out of 80% of the posters on Sherdog

I'm 5'8 180
Power lifted since I was 16 currently 24
And I wrestled in highschool and have a black belt in Wado Kai karate (from a McDojo)

I feel like I could probably suffocate her with a bear hug if I got a hold of her lol

Anyone with any athleticism over 160 lbs better say yes. I am 6ft 210, I would walk over to her, eat a few shots and literally throw her out of the ring.

I just don't get these fantasies of men fighting women. In case you didn't know men who swing on women are considered cowards at least where I am from anyway. An no it does not matter if she is a bad ass she is still a lady . Wasteland must be full

Yes i own a punch bag that i used once and decided then and there it would be unfair if i turned professional and im just to naturally talented.So instead of getting a blackbelt in a real martial arts i dedicated all my spare time to achieving it on sherdog were it requires hard work and dedication to achieve it in stead of just coasting on my natural talent

Back