Could You Beat CM Punk in MMA? Poll?

I'm a former kickboxer, 3 stripe bjj white belt. In uninjured form I most likely would have beaten CM Punk. Unfortunately I fucked up my back at a very young age. 16 years old. At 16 I was 190lbs at 12 percent body fat. At 17 I was 202lbs at 10 percent body fat at 5'11 but addicted to pain pills like Mark Kerr. What could have been eh? I didn't know a "take it easy mode" in the gym.
MYBACK.jpg

I'm 32 and finally getting surgery. Glad I'm doing it now than 15 years ago because of the development of back surgery technology. I will be getting an artificial disc over a traditional fusion.

Also for reference all of the discs that are thick and white are normal healthy discs. The last one is fucked up. The "load bearing" disc. I'm currently taking a hot bath right now as I post this to soothe the pain.

Most likely.

I'm not going to say I could or couldn't.

He looks terrible though.

I've trained MMA for about 2 1/2 years, so possibly.

He'd have a puncher's chance.

Nah. He's probably very good at bjj. I'd have to KO him, and that's not happening.

huh you think his trainers would let him fight if he had zero skill? he's ready to beat gall

I look like Jonah Hill, so I think he would defeat me via cardio.
My only fighting background is watching Bloodsport many times as a kid and three videos of me boxing or MMAing my friends

i had no traning ever in my life exept for the korean army(and korean army isnt really combat based exept for shooting..) im pretty sure he'd fuck me up any way he wants

He is a reasonable size... 6'1/6'2 and I'm sure before the weight cut like 190ish.

I saw a video of him practicing wrestling and just the way he was doing flips and rolls showed very minimal athleticism.
If you're better at than him at BJJ I'd say it would be a lock (which I am not, lol)

I CAN DO MORE THAN JUST BEAT HIM

fn5pgvnen3gm0c7gxuwe.gif

Who the hell knows? The guy is a complete mystery, which makes it all the more a mockery.

Who the hell knows? The guy is a complete mystery, which makes it all the more a mockery.
We have to assume his striking videos and gifs are real. If it is, there is no mystery that his striking is crap

I have a better Question,
Can CM Punk beat anybody on the UFC Roster? Is there a 125 pounder that he can beat?

BJJ purple belt, 7 years of TKD, 1 of Muay Thai, 1 of MMA, hold multiple TKD titles in my hometown, havent done shit in almost 6 years, my cardio is at 5% right now, so I think Id stand an amazing chance of hurting him badly in the first 2 minutes then I think hed kill me lol

Fuck yeah. I have watched UFC since it first came out.

I reckon I would beat him.

Unless he's actually a pretty good grappler

Back