Could you beat a 13-15 y/o Tyson?

I didn't know Tyson when he was 15 but I knew him from the time he was 16 back in 1982 when we both fought in the Empire State Games & I guarantee you that to a man, even those of you who are giving him his props, you're all underestimating him. He was a force of nature even as a kid. A wrecking machine that experienced, battle-hardened pros couldn't hang with in the gym. World-class pros. View attachment 584081

his whole body was as fast as his hands.

dude was a freak.

In some ways fighting a 13 year old Iron Mike is worse than fighting a fully grown prime Iron Mike. You couldn't offer to suck his dick to spare your life for one thing

I love you lol.

Lelz..

Lul..what ever

Lol that really made burts into laughter

I would take him down and then take his soul. Maybe make him into a play thing as well.

Can someone who only knows BJJ from watching MMA beat him if he never seen BJJ like UFC 1 guys?
Hmmn depends on the Physicality of the one Doing a TV Bjj on him.

If the man has similar rage,sexual frustration and adrenaline plus similar physical atribute yeah he has a good chance of ground and pounding Tyson if gets him on the ground heck he may even apply a key lock.

But any lesser than that it will be almost suicide I havent traind BJj or any grapling but I tried fooling around at our university gym with some judo instructors they gave me very basic moves on how to do single legs and the kimura I tried it againts my buddies who like me don't know jack shit about grapling and I tell you its unbelivably hard to get them on the ground without hurting your self in the process although once I got on top I easily got my buddy to tap from a keylock.

But I was tottaly exhausted and I know there is no way I can continue grappling if he was able to resist longer.

None of you could. He'd beat you all to bolivian.

you think you'll catch a low single on this kid without being smeared by an uppercut?
qxcTsob.gif
You could catch him with a sweep single. I had a pretty tricky John Smith low single I've used against experienced strikers. There's no real way to hit an uppercut with proper technique at those angles. A blast double would get your block knocked off though for sure.

Im 7 ft and 300lbs, but he would kill me.

13 y/o Tyson
tyson-at-14.jpg

15 y/o Tyson
qxcTsob.gif

15 y/o Tyson ... just look at that fucking movement LOL
15580451942475699.gif

If he started of by sucker punching me - Tyson wins 99 percent of the time
Pure boxing - Tyson 100% of the time
Kickboxing rules - Tyson 70%
MMA - I would win every time

Been fighting professionally tho.

No regular ham and egger wrestler would pull that off. It would have to be a really athletic kid with a hell of a shot.
Nah, doesn't take anything special to hit a single against a stance like that. The real struggle is holding an angry Mike Tyson down long enough to do anything.

{<jordan}

You could MAYBE beat him at checkers.

I don't know how to play checkers but..

If you've been training sambo and collegiate wrestling for years, it should be a walk in the park to get any untrained man down.
Especially against a man running forward and punching.

Last edited:
I don't know how to play checkers but..

If you've been training sambo and collegiate wrestling for years, it should be a walk in the park to get any untrained man down.
Especially against a man running forward and punching.
15 year old Mike Tyson would out grapple you.
Hes stronger than you. Faster than you. Better than you.
His fist will be in the back of your temple, before you could get him in a figure four leg lock or whatever bullshit you think you'd pull off.

It's a whole lot different when you've got rapid-fire live grenades coming at you from an all-time great fighter though. I don't care what an individual's grappling background is. If you can't take a shot or you're gunshy you're doomed.
We all just saw what a supposed high-level Sambo special & a "Master of Sport" in wrestling did against a raw striker in Greg Hardy. He turtled up because he couldn't take Hardy's punches. Can you imagine what Tyson's shots would have done to him? C'mon.

Id make him KO himself or else the pigeon I held hostage is toast. Easy peasey.

15 year old Mike Tyson would out grapple you.
Hes stronger than you. Faster than you. Better than you.
His fist will be in the back of your temple, before you could get him in a figure four leg lock or whatever bullshit you think you'd pull off.

Wait, a 15 year old super athletic boy who is a complete noob in grappling will beat a brown belt in bjj and black belt judoka with a great double?

Have you ever trained Sir? This is appaling.

It's a whole lot different when you've got rapid-fire live grenades coming at you from an all-time great fighter though. I don't care what an individual's grappling background is. If you can't take a shot or you're gunshy you're doomed.
We all just saw what a supposed high-level Sambo special & a "Master of Sport" in wrestling did against a raw striker in Greg Hardy. He turtled up because he couldn't take Hardy's punches. Can you imagine what Tyson's shots would have done to him? C'mon.

Gosh... He will deliver rapid fire grenades?

Does he also spit fire?
Throw lightning bolts from the sky?

Back