Could you beat a 13-15 y/o Tyson?

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im 7 ft and 300lbs, but he would kill me.

13 y/o Tyson
tyson-at-14.jpg

15 y/o Tyson
qxcTsob.gif

15 y/o Tyson ... just look at that fucking movement LOL
15580451942475699.gif

He'd have me convulsing like an infantile retard.

Fuck no . He was knocking out boxers in that gym while he was 12.

TEDDY ATLAS: "The first day Bobby Stewart brought him for me to look at him, he was manipulative. He (Tyson) was twelve years old and 190lb so there was a force of nature there as far as his physicality. He was very raw, he didn’t know much, but he was strong."

Ever since his early years, Tyson was involved in fights; of course those at this stage were basically only for personal reasons and did not have a professional ground. He resorted to his fist to solve problems of bullying. By the time Tyson stepped into teenage, he had already been arrested 38 times for knocking out grown men from the street.

13-15 year old Tyson would destroy 99% of Sherdoggers.

Of course he would. He would batter me to a bloody pulp and then steal my Pokémon cards if the thought crossed his mind.

What a phenomenally paradoxical character.

His story is riveting.

TEDDY ATLAS: "The first day Bobby Stewart brought him for me to look at him, he was manipulative. He (Tyson) was twelve years old and 190lb so there was a force of nature there as far as his physicality. He was very raw, he didn’t know much, but he was strong."

Ever since his early years, Tyson was involved in fights; of course those at this stage were basically only for personal reasons and did not have a professional ground. He resorted to his fist to solve problems of bullying. By the time Tyson stepped into teenage, he had already been arrested 38 times for knocking out grown men from the street.

38 KOs vs grown men? WTF

In some ways fighting a 13 year old Iron Mike is worse than fighting a fully grown prime Iron Mike. You couldn't offer to suck his dick to spare your life for one thing

Beat him at what? Boxing, no. I’m sure there are plenty of things I’m better than him at.

I'd try to Randy vs James Tony him. Low ankle pick. I'd feel pretty confident in my chances if I got it to the ground. If my shot failed I might roll and try to grab an ankle. That'd be my gameplan lol

In boxing? No. If I could grapple, probably. I'm up around 250 right now, but can still move. If Mike was going to turn his back to stand up, I probably would have choked him.

I swear someone started the same thread a few months ago.

Tyson didn't have grappling. Adult Tyson would knock me out regardless but I like my chances of getting a hold of 15 year old Tyson and strangling him.

Back