Could we see Dos Santos - Hunt?

I'd like to see it. Give Hunt another quality win and this could happen.

Also agreat proposed fight. Have an all HW card with those two matchups, Cain-Overeem/ Silva winner, Werdum- Struve, Big Big Country- Carwin or Travis Browne.

BADASS!
UFC 1 hundred and something
THE HEAVYWEIGHTS 2

Pretty much this, and as bad as Junior's cardio looked Hunt's is worse. Hunt does have a chance though, he's a quality striker. Would be a fun fight.

Imagine if Hunt climbed into the top 5, he's already one of the most loved fighters around.

a512.jpg

Pointless fight,Why ruin hunt chances to fight for a title...Dos should fight mir or congo for his next fight

It seems even MORE winnable for Hunt now that we've seen JDS get dropped from strikes.

In all fairness JDS was blocking punches with his face. He wasn't boxing. Dudes hands stayed by his side for the entire fight.

JDS would take hunt down.

Expect him to start gameplanning after his loss now.

Expect him to start gameplanning after his loss now.

JDS has always had a gameplan.....stuff takedowns and knock out his opponent.

This time it didn't work and he claimed he didn't have a gameplan.....yes he did. It just didn't work.

Junior wouldn't be worried about the takedown. The hands would fly and Hunt would be in trouble. It would look like a closer version of JDS-Big Country.

You fight noobs are really tiresome. This is what this site has become. Hunt has faced and dealt with better strikers than jds. Jds chin is ALWAYS in the air and all he does is move straight back. Hunt would have harder fights against Cain, Cormier, Barnett, mur

Id still like to see him face other heavyweight strikers. It has been a long time since he beat Cro Cop and Yvel.

I'd like to see him fight Cheick Kongo, another large striker that beat Cro Cop.

You fight noobs are really tiresome. This is what this site has become. Hunt has faced and dealt with better strikers than jds. Jds chin is ALWAYS in the air and all he does is move straight back. Hunt would have harder fights against Cain, Cormier, Barnett, mur

JDS will knock out Hunt

Hunt would tool JDS. I'd love to see that fight just to see all these MMA noobs get proved wrong again.

Back