Could we please get a gif of Derek Brunson scream

1356838621250.gif

Lol at Leben at the end trying to shake hands with him

There are going to be some great shoop threads tomorrow

That was embarrassing.

i found it hilarious...

leben moves in for the show of respect and then gives the "what the fuck is this shit" shrug and walks off.

Was pretty bad, but still. Guy snapped a losing streak in the biggest fight of his career, despite the fact that he (I'm guessing) had an awful adrenaline dump. I'd be excited, too.

I pray to god Brunson gets Lombard next. Does it make sense? No. Do you want to see it? Hell to the yes.

I want to see Leben's face while he was doing.. Made Joe laugh his ass off.

He won his first fight in the UFC against a UFC vet. He was obviously, and rightfully so, excited.

I pray to god Brunson gets Lombard next. Does it make sense? No. Do you want to see it? Hell to the yes.

No. Just for the fact that people will discredit the win which does neither fighter any good. Lombard needs to fight a top contender and Brunson probably needs another middle of the road fighter

You just beat an old man coming off of a year suspension, congrats!!
There is only a four year age difference between the two. On top of that Brunson only had about a week to train for the fight and only just started MMA two years ago.

That fight made me mad as hell. Brunson fought a combo of lay & pray/kalib starnes stand up. He should have hung his head in shame.

Back