Could we get a ban on advertising?

Whoa whoa whoa there.

Don't go putting Ari's name anywhere near those dudes.

I was in a trolling mood. I changed it to another good one but you replied before I could fix it. I regret my post and mean no offense.

What happened to Jordon Schultz (apart from the obvious)?

The last time I saw him, he was getting his underpants pulled down.

He told a cop that instead of posting here, he should be out killing innocent black teenagers.

It was pretty tame for Einarr.

No, the language he used was more of a sarcastic "Don't you have any unarmed black teenagers to murder?"...

don't forget to add kpoz12 and his fuckin' "dddurrr, learn MUH kimuars here" bs spamming to the ban list.

don't forget to add kpoz12 and his fuckin' "dddurrr, learn MUH kimuars here" bs spamming to the ban list.

Are you still working on the finished product or did I miss you posting it already?

I don't think 10 posts from Dan a week where he shows his work is less valuable to me than 20 posts celebrating Einnar talking about his feelings.

So which gentleman/scholar will be the one to split the difference between the high quality content I've come to expect from contributes to a free forum and simple self promotion (which Jason, Stephen, Jeremy, Holt, Roy...) do none of?

I support Sherdog grappling becoming a blog where only certified badasses are allowed to start threads and all comments are invisible until approved.

please make this post 20% less whiny. shit.

No, the language he used was more of a sarcastic "Don't you have any unarmed black teenagers to murder?"...

omg he was sarcastic? if only he was black and innocent he would get what was coming to him

I like a little bit of spam just so I know what's out there. All the spamming is bjj related anyways, it's not like people are spamming oven mitts or something.

I'm kinda surprised that's what einarr got banned for, tbh. I'd have thought it was one of his jokes in the other direction, given how many of them he made.

I'm kinda surprised that's what einarr got banned for, tbh. I'd have thought it was one of his jokes in the other direction, given how many of them he made.

He was already on dubs.

I don't think 10 posts from Dan a week where he shows his work is less valuable to me than 20 posts celebrating Einnar talking about his feelings.

So which gentleman/scholar will be the one to split the difference between the high quality content I've come to expect from contributes to a free forum and simple self promotion (which Jason, Stephen, Jeremy, Holt, Roy...) do none of?

I support Sherdog grappling becoming a blog where only certified badasses are allowed to start threads and all comments are invisible until approved.

couldn't agree more...I like dan tbh, never understood the negativity

That's because you're an imbecile.

The-Winds-Resort-Gold-Star-Of-Excellence.jpg

for sure

Back