Could Velasquez Become Heavyweight GOAT?

Hurtinbombs**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Smoked Lesnar no problem
Beat the piss out of JDS
Stopped Noguiera easily (even Couture and Fedor couldn't do that)
Stopped Big Foot Silva Twice EASILY (Who dominated and stopped Fedor)
Dominated Kongo

If he dominates JDS again, and goes on a long streak with Cormier and Barnett, could it happen? :eek:

If he beats JDS tonight, he already is.

No because UFC HW division is too shallow.

No of course not no one will beat fedors achievements

For me he's definitely gonna be remembered as one of the most dominant HW's of all time. Fedor is the HW GOAT.

There will never be as many great, established heavyweights fighting at the same time now that the ufc has hardcore monopolized mma. Whos he going to beat? Jr. Then who? Werdum, then who? Hes not going to have great hws coming over to fight him because where are they coming from. They need to rise through the rankings in the ufc and even reem couldnt do that

Even Cain says Fedor is GOAT so that's that.

There will never be as many great, established heavyweights fighting at the same time now that the ufc has hardcore monopolized mma. Whos he going to beat? Jr. Then who? Werdum, then who? Hes not going to have great hws coming over to fight him because where are they coming from. They need to rise through the rankings in the ufc and even reem couldnt do that

Werdum
Barnett
Cormier
Hunt
Overeem

Those are some guys Fedor didn't even get to fight. Werdum also beat Fedor.

He's 13-1. It takes time, Fedor did a lot. Prime Nog twice, prime CC, prime Herring, prime AA, Sylvia, Coleman twice, Randleman, Semmy, Arona, Babalu, Hoffman, Rogers, Monson, Rizzo. He beat every top fighter of his generation aside from Couture & Barnett, and those fights were in the works as well.

Smoked Lesnar no problem
Beat the piss out of JDS
Stopped Noguiera easily (even Couture and Fedor couldn't do that)
Stopped Big Foot Silva Twice EASILY (Who dominated and stopped Fedor)
Dominated Kongo

If he dominates JDS again, and goes on a long streak with Cormier and Barnett, could it happen? :eek:

Lesnar = means nothing.
JDS - 1-1 against him.
Nog - good win against the shell of Nog
Bigfoot - Good wins
Kongo - Really?

COULD Cain become the HW GOAT? Sure, after about 8-9 more wins. I know people may say premature for JDS and Cain, but I've got them as EASILY the best 2 HW's in UFC history, and they definitely have the potential to be in the top 3 of all time with Fedor.

Lesnar = means nothing.
JDS - 1-1 against him.
Nog - good win against the shell of Nog
Bigfoot - Good wins
Kongo - Really?

COULD Cain become the HW GOAT? Sure, after about 8-9 more wins. I know people may say premature for JDS and Cain, but I've got them as EASILY the best 2 HW's in UFC history, and they definitely have the potential to be in the top 3 of all time with Fedor.

Lesnar means nothing lol wut

dominated Kongo...thats funny because Kongo is a gatekeeper at best and he rocked Cain 2 or 3 times.

Back