Could UFC 202 do poor PPV's number?

This pointless cash grab looks even sillier with the olympics going on.

Athletes proving that they are the best for the sake of competition is inspiring and compelling.

Fighters being considered great because they can talk a good game and create a false air of invincibility really looks childish in comparison.

May the best fighter win.

And since it's obvious that it's Diaz, fuck this bullshit, and give me a legitimate title defense.

UFC 201. UFC 203.

You say the card sucks,yet you call others casuals.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10711-1349223484-1.gif
well, i don't know ts, but all the other conor cards if i remember had a title shot on them ... so this will be his first without a title on the line

i know, just because there are no title fights, doesn't make it a crappy card

Alot of my "casual" buddies who are not into the UFC are gonna be watching this one. This one is big! Conor's popularity is huge right now. If he were to lose that could all change. But as of now he is still a star.

well, i don't know ts, but all the other conor cards if i remember had a title shot on them ... so this will be his first without a title on the line

True,I expected them to put a title fight in there but the card is pretty damn solid. Cerrone/Story, Rumble/Glover, Means/Homasi, Garbrandt/Mizugaki, Magny/Larkin ..

You say the card sucks,yet you call others casuals.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10711-1349223484-1.gif

well if you remove the top 3 fight, the only one that i'm intreseted about is Garbrandt Vs Mizugaki...

the card was so much better with Maia Vs Condit
and
Magny Vs DHK...

edit: Magny Vs larkin is a fun fight I guess..

well if you remove the top 3 fight, the only one that i'm intreseted about is Garbrandt Vs Mizugaki...

the card was so much better with Maia Vs Condit
and
Magny Vs DHK...

edit: Magny Vs larkin is a fun fight I guess..
You can't have every single fight to be amazing,this ain't UFC 194

the fuck u talking bout? The McGregor weight belt is on the line! This ones for all the marbles!

Most casuals only buy the card for one fight, maybe two.

Report tell there's a lot of seats still available.
The Co-Main is great but the rest of the card kinda suck tbh.
(well Cerrone always give a great show, not sure why he fight Story tho.)

Is Conor Vs Nate 2 enough for the "casual" to tune in?

Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Mike Perry
T
im Means vs. Sabah Homasi
Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Raquel Pennington vs. Elizabeth Phillips
Artem Lobov vs. Chris Avila

Randa Markos vs. Cortney Casey
Neil Magny vs. Lorenz Larkin
Colby Covington vs. Max Griffin
Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori
This is shocking.

All blue areas are still available, with only 10 days remaining!

18ptnz.jpg

Most casuals only buy the card for one fight, maybe two.

I agree with this, casuals don't give a fck about the others fights, they don't watch the 6/7 hours event
Same happens in boxing, one fight sells everything

I think it'll do well.
However, i do wish they kept Maia and Condit in that card - that would make the main card awesome instead of "ok"

This is shocking.

All blue areas are still available, with only 10 days remaining!

18ptnz.jpg

UFC 200 looked exactly the same. Ticket prices are very high. The arena is a 20,000 seater. UFC 196 was in a smaller arena but didn't sell out. 194 did a higher gate, but lower PPV numbers.

No chance it does less than a million. Conor shadowboxing for 15 minutes alone in the cage would do at least 750k.

UFC 195: 125,677 views (Dunno why so low. PPV numbers were estimated 300K)
UFC 194: 1,924,037 views
UFC 193: 478,625 views (Surprising)
UFC 192: 457,629 views
UFC 191: 232,773 views
UFC 190: 1,676,875 views

The Extended Preview show views tend to be a good indicator of how much interest there is in PPVs and Diaz/McGregor II having 1.8 million views in the space of 12 days is incredible.

This pointless cash grab looks even sillier with the olympics going on.

Athletes proving that they are the best for the sake of competition is inspiring and compelling.

Fighters being considered great because they can talk a good game and create a false air of invincibility really looks childish in comparison.

May the best fighter win.

And since it's obvious that it's Diaz, fuck this bullshit, and give me a legitimate title defense.

For the sake of competition? You do know that Phelps makes $12 million per year in endorsements and Simone Biles makes over $3 million, right? Phelps out earns the best UFC fighter(s) in the world.

Back