Could UFC 202 do poor PPV's number?

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Report tell there's a lot of seats still available.
The Co-Main is great but the rest of the card kinda suck tbh.
(well Cerrone always give a great show, not sure why he fight Story tho.)

Is Conor Vs Nate 2 enough for the "casual" to tune in?

Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Mike Perry
T
im Means vs. Sabah Homasi
Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Raquel Pennington vs. Elizabeth Phillips
Artem Lobov vs. Chris Avila

Randa Markos vs. Cortney Casey
Neil Magny vs. Lorenz Larkin
Colby Covington vs. Max Griffin
Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori

Last edited:
PPV numbers will be fine. Will top a million.

It's asking a lot for the Irish fans to make the trek over 3 times a year.

It will do just fine, he isnt Mighty Mouse, record gate and PPV? No.

We'll see what the hype is like during fight week. Much easier to estimate based off that.

The euros in France have tapped out the average fight goer here.

I assume the PPV numbers will be good, although people in Europe don't pay for PPVs - I get mine for free on BT Sport and Irelands leading broadband provider just signed a deal with BT Sport which gives all their channels (and every single UFC event) for free.

Extended Preview views...

UFC 202: 1,833,891 views
UFC 201: 405,391 views
UFC 199: 405,171 views
UFC 198: 341,100 views
UFC 197: 411,045 views
UFC 196: 1,633,751 views

It will probably not do as well as the first fight. 1 million buys would be a massive success, but also a significant dropoff.

Well im pretty sure they still had alot of tickets left to sell before 196,and they sold alot when nate was announced.And they tend to overprice conors fights.Still probably be a gate close to 10m.I expect once media week starts u will see a big increase in site traffic and ticket sales.And i say a 1.5m + ppv

This pointless cash grab looks even sillier with the olympics going on.

Athletes proving that they are the best for the sake of competition is inspiring and compelling.

Fighters being considered great because they can talk a good game and create a false air of invincibility really looks childish in comparison.

May the best fighter win.

And since it's obvious that it's Diaz, fuck this bullshit, and give me a legitimate title defense.

It sells over a million but not more than UFC 200. Also it wont be "in the sold out ______" but all the good seats will be filled so you wont really notice

It's going to do very well if it's still entitled "UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2" come fight night. I don't think any other fight matters really... maybe the co-main.

I think so, yes.

Only way Nate would lose is if he tanked for trilogy money.

exactly, welfare only lasts so far. Conor wont have that support again until he fights in Ireland.

You say the card sucks,yet you call others casuals.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10711-1349223484-1.gif

what are poor numbers? 200k? if so, not a chance ... if you consider 800k poor numbers for this event, there is a possibility ... but imo, those are still great numbers.

Back