Could u take Cyborg on a fight?

I'm a pretty big dude...That being said, Cyborg rd 1 ko.

My old granddad taught me the old school honour system, no hitting or physically fighting women. That being said Cyborg is among the 10% of earths women that would whoop me if I broke that rule. Isnt she documented as playfully Rampage slamming Tito?

My old granddad taught me the old school honour system, no hitting or physically fighting women. That being said Cyborg is among the 10% of earths women that would whoop me if I broke that rule. Isnt she documented as playfully Rampage slamming Tito?
They were grappling, Tito threw up a triangle and she definitely picked him up off the mat, but ended up tapping shortly after.

tumblr_mlif5i3r3s1qdjdv3o1_500.gif

No.

I'd take her on the fishing boat. She'd hoist some big traps with ease. But can she bait fast? That's the million dollar question.

I'd be more afraid to fight her than most of the men.

Lol no, she'd have us all tossing her salad within minutes let's be real here for a second.

I'm thinking no. However, Marloes Coenan made it to the 4th round with her so I'm wondering if I could survive long enough to tire her out and then try to take her out some how later in the fight.

that fight would look like Conor fighting the Mountain, me being Conor

I'd wreck that dyke.

Sherbros aint like normal bros........bros.

She's used to fighting 125lb girls. I'm fairly certain that if I can connect, she's going to sleep :cool:

No, but Ronda would beat me in easier and cooler fashion (with a flashy armbar).

His record may be only close to 50% (21-18) but he'd destroy any sherdogger in an MMA fight.

If we're being honest, I really don't know. The girls I've sparred with years ago were on the level of with sparring with a five year old. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but I literally used to just let them do whatever they wanted and they never had the strength or ability to put me in a bad situation. So, who knows. I'm a little fatter and older so I wouldn't rule anything out.

having grappled with high level female martial artists id say anyone untrained isn't going to be able to take her. But with that said there is a significant difference in strength and it is possible to be a lower level technically and still out grapple a higher level pretty comfortably. especially when the higher level relies on strength size and aggression to heavily

Back