Could the upper echelon of the HW division take on a SIlverback Gorilla?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Say top heavyweights like , Stipe, Overeem, Cain, Werdum, Brock Lesnar and Francis Ngnanou against a SIlverback Gorilla in a fight to death. The fight would take place in the octagon.

Together they weigh about 1400 lbs and most of them are 6'4

vs

gorilla_silverback_zoo_dreamstime.jpg

5'9 - 6'0

600lbs, full grown SB Gorilla

Gorilla wins in less than two minutes. Explosive vegan.

If they were all roided to fuck I think they'd win though

I don't care what species you belong to, if you take an Uberknee you're going to sleep

Say top heavyweights like , Stipe, Overeem, Cain, Werdum, Brock Lesnar and Francis Ngnanou against a SIlverback Gorilla in a fight to death. The fight would take place in the octagon.

vs

5'9 - 6'0

Sea level Cain,?

I got some inside info on primates having spent two years of study observing them. Orangutans are the best, chill, cool, listen to instructions. Bonobo's pretty cool but they do some odd shit when it comes to fucking. Gorillas way laid back but don't like to be bothered. Chimps are a fucking nightmare. They are the ones to be afraid of.

vs

5'9 - 6'0

Ea3D_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
NO!

Is this some sort of Paynebringer dig, I thought we were cool man?

giphy.gif

No they couldn't, they would get literally murdered. Also wtf.

I don't care what species you belong to, if you take an Uberknee you're going to sleep

You are trolling right? I don't think a gorilla would go to sleep from an uber knee. It'd just piss it off even more which would in-turn result in the death of Overeem.

HAHAHA

SIlverback Gorilla would murder whole HW division at once.

This video claims that gorilla can power clean 2000 kilograms. That's Hulk strength. Hulk smashed Loki. Loki is a God. Scientific fact - Gorillas are as strong as gods.

Last edited:
Back