Could The President Pardon Madoff

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know the president is allowed a few pardons while in office and can't no one do anything about it but what about someone as high profile as Bernie Madoff. Is his case too high profile for a President to pardon?

I know the president is allowed a few pardons while in office and can't no one do anything about it but what about someone as high profile as Bernie Madoff. Is his case too high profile for a President to pardon?

Lol, I wouldn't fuck him with your dick

Reactions: lsa
I think it was a federal crime, so yes. But, why would anyone pardon this case?

Have you been paying attention?
tenor.gif

The President might need to worry about getting himself pardoned before he leaves office in January.
He said he could pre-emptively pardon himself. Unlimited power! Didn't his attorneys argue he had unlimited immunity and got slapped down by judges?

He said he could pre-emptively pardon himself. Unlimited power! Didn't his attorneys argue he had unlimited immunity and got slapped down by judges?
I just have a feeling that next year after he's not president there is going to be several investigations coming down on him.

I just have a feeling that next year after he's not president there is going to be several investigations coming down on him.
I wanna know what the translator knows and what were on her notes that were confiscated. I wanna know why $272 million of debt just gets forgiven.

Who is madoff and what did they do??

Who is madoff and what did they do??
Ponzi scheme investment guy who cheated many out of a lot of money and some who got money as returns on investment had to give some back to help make the bigger losers whole.

Ponzi scheme investment guy who cheated many out of a lot of money and some who got money as returns on investment had to give some back to help make the bigger losers whole.
<mma4>

cheers buds.

prez shouldnt pardon that.

15 years minimum.

President Trump can do anything ... he might even turn Texas blue for the first time in forever . Amazing he is .

It was a federal crime so yeah I guess. The dude ruined a lot of people and the Mets so I hope not .

Back