Could Rousimar Palhares be the best MMA fighter blackballed?

I hope some day somabdy gets him in sub and dosent let go.

Or just somebady fucks him up badly like Lombard did.

He should be ban for life, he can ruin peoples entire career with this stupidity.

As far as fucking up, I'd say Paul Daily is about equal, Jon Jones potentially taking the cake if he doesn't get his shit together- I really don't buy that a couple instagram pictures doing court ordered volunteer service proves he's gotten it together, he's got like 2 or 3 strikes already so he's shown he doesn't learn lessons very easy, paired with the fact he's known as a scumbag in the cage also, with the after the bell shit and eye pokes.

He should be brought back. If the ref is allowed to use a cattle prod.

It's going to be Jon Jones depending on the court case. If not, then Palhares.

Jon Jones has self-control issues. Those are somewhat fixable with rehab.

Palhares' problem is that it seems that he's just missing a screw or two and that's not something that can necessarily be easily fixed, if it can be fixed at all.

It's really unfortunate. Palhares has had a really rough life and he deserves better. To climb so high and still self-destruct over and over just tells you that some people can't escape their past demons no matter how successful they become. Still, you can't give a guy a pass on this stuff regardless of his past. If you're intentionally trying to take away your opponent's livelihood, then you're no longer just self-destructing, you're trying to take others with you.

There is no way in all creation that he doesn't know what he KEEPS ON DOING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN is and can do, so he should be BANNED, period and end of story. This kind of thing cannot originate from someone that could be thought of as a 'good man', but clearly it manifests from a 'dirty fighter'. He is the Gilbert Ivel of MMA today, and Gilbert Ivel was an anus.

Free lee murray :icon_cry2

What about war machine or whatever his name is, the dude that beat up Christy Mack? 14-5 record.

Also didn't babalu get kicked out of a few orgs?

this type of rage should be for eye poking as well, if not worse.

He's a phenomenal grappler, sad that no coach or promoter can get through to him and fix his "problem" because to me he's the most exciting fighter in the sport.

Technically that would be Jon Jones at the moment.

I disagree because UFC is holding his rights, if Jon was released he would instantly be signed by a major organization.

With Paul Harris he wouldn't be the worst if he held submissions too long, the problem is it seems when the ref steps in he cranks it even harder like his only goal is to injure his opponent.

He seems to be like a child inside an extremely powerful and skilled body. Dangerous man. I love his fights but someone must keep his mental issues in check.

Have him fight Babalu and we'll find out =)

100%

He's now deadweight. He's in major limbo. And he's also one of THE best WW fighters on the planet, hands down. Nobody fucks up Fitch and Shields like that, without being an elite fighter. Dirty shit aside, he's fucking AWESOME. A real test for any elite WW.

Back