Could Rousimar Palhares be the best MMA fighter blackballed?

Johnny Drama

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Paul Harris has a 18-6 record in MMA
Could he be the best fighter that might be blackballed in all of the major US MMA organizations?
Already cut from the UFC for holding 2 submissions too long and failing a drug test.
In the WSOF he is 3-0
His fight against Carl he pretty much let go right away when the ref went to pull him off.
Against Jon Fitch he kinda held it a bit longer, the ref had to literary rip him off and looked like he kept trying to crank it. In the video i saw the ref was kind of blocking the tv camera angle.
We all know what happened against Shields, with the eye raking and another late submission hold.
Ray Sefo said there will be zero tolerance with Paul Harris and i think they should cut him and should have done it already.

So if he gets cut from WSOF and UFC does anyone think Bellator takes a shot with him?
I think he's done enough that Bellator should pass on him.
Let him go fight in Brazil somewhere like he used to.

Well I am sure. I don't know any other top shelf fighters that have screwed themselves out of fighting for anyone

The holding submissions a second too long didn't upset me that much. The eye gouging definitely did, he deserves to have his career taken away

Brilliant at BJJ but a complete and utter fcking moron at MMA. Ban him for life and never let him compete in any MMA event as he has zero respect for the careers of his opponents. To me he is a dense idiot and a selfish prick of an MMA fighter.

Well I am sure. I don't know any other top shelf fighters that have screwed themselves out of fighting for anyone

The holding submissions a second too long didn't upset me that much. The eye gouging definitely did, he deserves to have his career taken away

The eye raking was ridiculous, has he done that before?
Maybe it was because Shields was taking him down so often and controlling him.
The submission holding is scary, he can really hurt somebody and possibly end a career.
Not sure what is wrong with him that makes him ignore the ref trying to pull him off.

I can see him submitting anyone in the division including Robbie Lawler (if he manages to get it to the ground, pulling guard or something)
Lombard was probably his worst match-up.

Maybe? Alan Belcher still whooped his ass.

I can see him submitting anyone in the division including Robbie Lawler (if he manages to get it to the ground, pulling guard or something)

robbie lawler would butcher him lets not get crazy it would never touch the ground unless he's falling

Technically that would be Jon Jones at the moment.

Paul Harris - Maia would have been great.

Well Jones is just in a lot of trouble, he has not been cut.
He does like the eye pokes though.

lots of eye pokes like how many one go back to watching that stupid show in your av all jones does is kick ass

robbie lawler would butcher him lets not get crazy it would never touch the ground unless he's falling

Probably, still wanna see it:icon_lol: Paul Harris would definitely capitalize on a slip.

Palhares-subs-Drwal.gif

6.gif

SelfreliantFarflungBlackrussianterrier.gif

Well Jones is just in a lot of trouble, he has not been cut.
He does like the eye pokes though.

Yeah I just mean, Jones is the best fighter to be prevented from fighting for personal shit.

Hopefully, he gets it together and comes back.

Although it's only August, there are still 4 & 1/2 months left in the year; still plenty of time to propel another vehicle into something or someone.

Back in 2006 everyone would have told you it was Matt Lindland.

lol.

It's impossible to black ball him. Some promotion in some country will sign him and that's a good thing. Him being banned from fighting again would be bullshit.

Back