Could Ronda beat any woman in the world in any weight class

Olympic Gold Medallist? Check. Size? 6'4 260lb Check. Can Ronda throw her? No. Why? Strength + Physics. Estimated time of destruction? Between 10-30 seconds.

Valerie+Adams+Olympics+Day+10+Athletics+5v7Bw3Q4x1Il.jpg

Not too mention all the far heavier, far superior Judoka's, combat sport athletes etc etc.

Ronda is a 135lber you moron!!! She won't even move up to fight a 145lb Cyborg

yes he came back but not for like 8 months and wanted no part of gus again , i think it would be worse for her because she has had it so easy so far and am not sure if she really will want any more the 1st time she has to go 5 hard rounds and gets punished a bit . I mean for christ sake she has been talking about retirement for over a year now that seed will grow further once someone really gives her a war

He had a fight scheduled against Gus, but Gus got injured.

I don't recall exactly what she's said about retirement, I think it was more vaguely hypothetical than actually considering retirement in the near future. Last I heard she wanted to keep fighting for as long as possible, I think that was on her ama at reddit.

But you never know what happens once you start getting beat up for five rounds, edging out wins, that's true.

Well she's even afraid to fight someone 5 lbs heavier than 135.

This shows us that she doesn't think she is good enough and confident about her chances.So,the anwer is probably no.

But who can blame her.She's rich as fu** fighting Miesha's and Bethe's lol

Lol

Borg is not 140. She just doesn't want to make weight. How is Ronda scared when Borg won't do what she needs to to make the fight?

It would probably help, too, if a weight class existed to move up to.

Look it would be a superfight with cyborg . cyborgs not interested in her belt or her division all great fighters move up and fight the best no? whats 140 when rondas done 45 in mma . she should most definetly fight cyborg if not for her legacy but for her fans . she won't because she only cares about money and not facing a challenge . what makes you great is when you have a chance to lose and you prevail not the shit matches she has been in like bethe that was a waste of a fight .
and think mayweather gets shit for fighting berto who is at least a 2 time champion

Look it would be a superfight with cyborg . cyborgs not interested in her belt or her division all great fighters move up and fight the best no? whats 140 when rondas done 45 in mma . she should most definetly fight cyborg if not for her legacy but for her fans . she won't because she only cares about money and not facing a challenge . what makes you great is when you have a chance to lose and you prevail not the shit matches she has been in like bethe that was a waste of a fight .
and think mayweather gets shit for fighting berto who is at least a 2 time champion

I think it's great if Ronda wanted Cyborg to be her last fight, and she decided to do it at 145.

For now, she's got no reason to, and she's not obliged to do so by any stretch of the imagination.

There's no point in trying to argue with a Ronda fan. It's almost as they get money for her wins too. As a mma fan I would like to see Ronda vs cyborg . When I think back about mma in the past I always think of the fights that didn't happen. Wanderlei silva vs overeem, overeem vs rampage etc. I just don't want Ronda vs cyborg to one of those fights that didnt happen.

He had a fight scheduled against Gus, but Gus got injured.

I don't recall exactly what she's said about retirement, I think it was more vaguely hypothetical than actually considering retirement in the near future. Last I heard she wanted to keep fighting for as long as possible, I think that was on her ama at reddit.

But you never know what happens once you start getting beat up for five rounds, edging out wins, that's true.

Yeah thats all im saying i think she might break if given a real tough fight not saying she will , but she seems to have a bully mentality and i think that's why she doesn't want to go to 40 and fight cyborg because that mean mug won't work on cyborg .

Yeah thats all im saying i think she might break if given a real tough fight not saying she will , but she seems to have a bully mentality and i think that's why she doesn't want to go to 40 and fight cyborg because that mean mug won't work on cyborg .

And why won't Borg go down to 135?

There's no point in trying to argue with a Ronda fan. It's almost as they get money for her wins too. As a mma fan I would like to see Ronda vs cyborg . When I think back about mma in the past I always think of the fights that didn't happen. Wanderlei silva vs overeem, overeem vs rampage etc. I just don't want Ronda vs cyborg to one of those fights that didnt happen.

Nothing to stop fight from happening except Borgs unwillingness to try to make 135

She's quite used to losing, in Judo. And coming back from defeat.

I'm not saying that transfers to mma, but it's certainly not a given that she would fold when facing adversity. One might even argue that the (sparse) evidence at hand points at the opposite.

Yeah i know i just get sick of there dumb shit it is worse then fedor or silva fans , but yeah more superfights havent happend in mma then have and they say the best fight the best lol

Yeah i know i just get sick of there dumb shit it is worse then fedor or silva fans , but yeah more superfights havent happend in mma then have and they say the best fight the best lol

The best fight the best in their weight classes.

Ronda will fight Borg. Once Borg shows she wants it and will do the one thing she needs to do.

She's quite used to losing, in Judo. And coming back from defeat.

I'm not saying that transfers to mma, but it's certainly not a given that she would fold when facing adversity. One might even argue that the (sparse) evidence at hand points at the opposite.

Bullshit apples and oranges my friend in judo your not getting punched elbowed and kicked it would be a lot harder to come back after getting your orbital bone ect destroyed then just getting out grappled . it makes me wonder when it happens how will she take it and once her aura is gone she might not want anymore of getting hit not to mention all the talk of retirement in the next few years she keeps talking about .
it's all fun when you are steam rolling people it's not fun when the shoe is on the other foot and i think she quits , just like she did judo

Bullshit apples and oranges my friend in judo your not getting punched elbowed and kicked it would be a lot harder to come back after getting your orbital bone ect destroyed then just getting out grappled . it makes me wonder when it happens how will she take it and once her aura is gone she might not want anymore of getting hit not to mention all the talk of retirement in the next few years she keeps talking about .
it's all fun when you are steam rolling people it's not fun when the shoe is on the other foot and i think she quits , just like she did judo

Fedor quit judo too.

The best fight the best in their weight classes.

Ronda will fight Borg. Once Borg shows she wants it and will do the one thing she needs to do.

why should she ? she doesn't want the belt or to fight at 35 is the dominant champ at 45 and is willing to meet half way to give the fans what they want rondas the 1 not wanting to fight , it would be a 1 time fight and cyborg would go back to 45 ronda to 35 and everyone is richer the fans are happy. if ronda loses it won't hurt her to much because she would still be the dominant champ at 35 and if she actually won sherdog would blow up and she would be the best fighter in history lol better then jones even haha

I've already admitted that losing in mma, especially on a streak like Ronda, isn't quite the same as losing in judo where everyone loses, and then there's a tournament next week or even a match later that day.

You might be right. None of us knows how Ronda is gonna react when losing in mma.

You're being dishonest when implying that she ran away from Judo cause she wasn't dominating, though.

I think it's possible. There isn't exactly a lot of competition for her out there.

Back