Could Ronda beat any woman in the world in any weight class

Can TJ Dillashaw beat every single man on planet earth?

No. What a stupid question to ask. Gabi Garcia would paralyze her for life. If she keeps running her mouth I bet TJ would say F it, cut his balls off beat the crap out of her become WBW champ and be known as the most dominant female athlete ever.

Garcia, the big huge muscle bound version, recently lost a jujitsu match against a 120lb chick....Ronda would be fine against her and any other woman on Earth.

There's probably some mountain women up in Alaska or russia that could pick her up and break her in half

There's probably some mountain women up in Alaska or russia that could pick her up and break her in half

I'm from Alaska.

Ronda would effortlessly wreck any woman up here. I can Say that because so few people live in Alaska.

I can't speak for Russia tho. Prpbably

Hard to say...

Cyborg's at the time "purple belt" did not look very purple to me when she fought Gina. The way positions were won/lost were completely unacceptable for a purple belt.
It was a miserable brawl in which the stronger woman won.
I actually think Ronda would destroy Cyborg, even with the weight advantage, and I'm no fan of Ronda's.

Is Gabbi Garcia that good on the ground? I don't know...maybe. She has a HUGE weight advantage on Ronda.
I once saw Megumi Yabushita (a pioneer of WMMA and decent grappler/horrendous striker) dominate a HUGE Eastern European woman just with white belt level BJJ technique.
So it's a given that in WMMA, grappling is far more important than striking because women generally don't strike with enough power to change the course of a fight the way men do.
The future will tell how it all plays out, but I see differences in womens vs mens tennis, and I think WMMA will end up being a lot more submission wrestling oriented in the future. At this point, Ronda is the only one competing with sufficient expertise.

It has been a total joke watching certain other WMMA UFC fighters and listening to the announcers pretending that I'm watching some elite athlete or something.

Pretty much. even much larger women are in trouble with her sub skills.

Ronda is the best female fighter on earth, although I believe Cyborg has the KO power to beat her 3 out 10 times if they fought.

She would be the betting favorite against any of them

I'd be willing to bet that some of you Ronda fanatics would drink her bathwater, lol.

There are women who have already proven they can beat men...Ron has not done this...

:)

0:30

there has never been a woman ever to beat a man in a legit competition. I'm talking both of equal skill. men and women do not fight against each other in any fight sport. Unless it's some sort of circus freak type of thing. having some highly skilled woman beat up some jabroni off the street really doesn't count. No woman could ever beat a man of equal skill.

How fucking dumb are people and especially ufc fans to be so damn stupid enough to buy into ufc's and hondas moronic hype talk.

How can you be so dumb.

Cyborg at 145 beats her, ufc dana her coach know this. Maybe honda is deluded enough to think shed actually win and its ok she has to believe it. The rest of you should have a bit common sense.

This is an MMA forum full of uneducated "fans". Plus, they

wanderlei-silva-gabi-garcia-tuf-brazil.jpg

I think Ronda beats Cyborg at 145, but I can't envision her not getting wrecked by Gabi.

god no wonder i avoid this place so often....seems like too many pansy boys or women starting threads.....next we'll hear...if Ronda was a superhero who would she be and would she beat wonder woman.....idiots

Serena would break her in half with 2 hours training

Not sure if serious ir your just retarded. Rhonda would beat both sisters, probably at the same time. It would look like a grown woman wrestling with a child.

Back