Could Rampage's Throw Have Potentially KO'ed Or Injured Bader?

Any throw has the potential to injure or KO

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

this is not tennis,
there is going to be throws, the guy getting thrown should be more defensive,
roll with the throw.

mattwon.jpg

One of the guys from my club won by a reversal/slam, wish someone took a video but here is the pic! Would love to see this get done more in fights.

He was up against the cage and reversed the kimura attempt into a suplex, because the person did not let go it was a legal slam and he dislocated his opponents shoulder.

surprised he didn't at least mess that arm up lands on it weird

I think what a lot of people miss is that he wasn't actually trying to spike Bader... Bader moved his body and actually caused the impact on his neck himself. Look at the gif closer.

can you quote the rule? or tell me where to look exactly? Not doubting, but i'd like to read it for myself

i dont have the rule in writing. Heres Big John Explaining the rules: Jump to 4:40 where he explains spiking

[YT]umN7LWwwDYQ[/YT]

Nate was deducted a point iirc.

i believe Nate was not deducted a point for that but was deducted one for kneeing a downed Leites and a controversial one for a shot to the back of the head. the spike came near very end

Watching this live I thought in a split second we may have just witnessed the first death in the octagon. Was made a much bigger fan of Bader after he went on to win and even land a slam of his own in there.

That was a very dangerous move. It could have been much worse, luckily Bader didn't get injured. Seeing it again, I'm still amazed he went on to win the fight from that.

Baders biggest W without a doubt, Too bad he had to LNP a gassed and injured Rampage to get it.

No one was impressed.

I was hoping it knocked him the fuck out, to be honest. It could've ended pretty badly though.

Back