Could Prime Rampage Sprawl and Brawl GSP?

wow wow wow...do you know when Juanito left?

most of this list is well after that and he was banged up bad for a lot of those fights too. Dong sik yoon was in that time and so was hendo.. He did out wrestle both of those guys though right?

either way you already corrected your self it didnt fuck by any means lol. He flatlines GSP without a doubt though.

GSP mops up fat HW rampage though for sure. He is a shell of him self and people are starting to only remeber the whining complaing rampage
Stop trying to act like you know everything. This is subjective. I know when Juanito left. I don’t agree that’s when his TDD declined. Juanito is the one who turned him into strictly a boxer. He did outwrestle those guys but that’s not what we’re discussing. We’re discussing his takedown defense and they took him down. Yes he took dan down twice, he took down and mauled yoon. I never said either way what would happen. I said his TDD sucks. Now I’m saying it was Good. I probably said it sucked initially because the recent fights stand out in my mind more than fights from 8-10 years ago.

If you believe training stories, GSP was competitive (and even owning) name LHWs in and around his prime.

My gut feeling is that these stories were exaggerated to some degree out of respect for GSP. Especially when his own behaviors indicated he was unsure about his prospects after moving up.

I would pick peak Rampage over peak GSP, personally.

I kinda think so also, but what an amazing fight it would have been. Still rooting for GSP.

Stop trying to act like you know everything. This is subjective. I know when Juanito left. I don’t agree that’s when his TDD declined. Juanito is the one who turned him into strictly a boxer. He did outwrestle those guys but that’s not what we’re discussing. We’re discussing his takedown defense and they took him down. Yes he took dan down twice, he took down and mauled yoon. I never said either way what would happen. I said his TDD sucks. Now I’m saying it was Good. I probably said it sucked initially because the recent fights stand out in my mind more than fights from 8-10 years ago.

First of all please get out of your feelings. That little rant was lame as fuck. I never once said shit about knowing more than anyone. Im one of the very few people on here who can actually have my stance changed if the person im talking to proves to me im wrong. I often admit i was wrong and learn shit on here. You are the one still defending the stupid ass comment of his TDD sucking. You are posting worthless stats just so you are not wrong. Maybe you should stop acting like you cant be wrong. God damn that pussy shit just rubbed me the wrong way. Grow a pair man smfh

you literally just admitted to remembering shit that didn't happen to fit your narrative. think about that before saying im the one who knows everything.

Its important to know when Juanito left because (HE SAID) he went crazy right after. He stopped trusting people, stopped loving the sport for a while. Stopped training as hard, then went to England the land of no wrestlers. Thats when his TDD went to shit, pretty much when everything else did.

You posted fights of him CLEARLY out of his prime (ones he was injured in too). Getting taken down twice by dan in a grueling 5 round title fight is not bad. I pointed out that not only is it not bad, he actually out wrestled dan.

To recap, you are defending the stance that prime rampage had shitty TDD. YOU ARE DEFENDING THAT. and you are wrong. Yet you are telling me that i am acting like I know everything. Sherdog at its finest SMFH

First of all please get out of your feelings. That little rant was lame as fuck. I never once said shit about knowing more than anyone. Im one of the very few people on here who can actually have my stance changed if the person im talking to proves to me im wrong. I often admit i was wrong and learn shit on here. You are the one still defending the stupid ass comment of his TDD sucking. You are posting worthless stats just so you are not wrong. Maybe you should stop acting like you cant be wrong. God damn that pussy shit just rubbed me the wrong way. Grow a pair man smfh

you literally just admitted to remembering shit that didn't happen to fit your narrative. think about that before saying im the one who knows everything.

Its important to know when Juanito left because (HE SAID) he went crazy right after. He stopped trusting people, stopped loving the sport for a while. Stopped training as hard, then went to England the land of no wrestlers. Thats when his TDD went to shit, pretty much when everything else did.

You posted fights of him CLEARLY out of his prime (ones he was injured in too). Getting taken down twice by dan in a grueling 5 round title fight is not bad. I pointed out that not only is it not bad, he actually out wrestled dan.

To recap, you are defending the stance that prime rampage had shitty TDD. YOU ARE DEFENDING THAT. and you are wrong. Yet you are telling me that i am acting like I know everything. Sherdog at its finest SMFH
Did you miss the past where I changed my stance and said his TDD was good? Can you read? You didn’t read my whole post did you? Be honest.

I honestly think his speed advantage and his jab give him the edge. Everyone here keeps talking TDs, I doubt he'd be that dumb. He's cerebral, he game plans, and he uses what gives him the edge. He's fast on his feet and has one of the best jobs we have ever seen.

Why are you so upset though?

yeah that's not going to happen but whatever you want to think man, pointless to even yap about nonsense like this,.

This Ubereem could. Not econoreem.

alistair-overeem-steroids2.jpg
alisterovereem1x_576.jpg

images

Ubereem was KO'd by Badr.

Badr is one of the best kickboxers on the planet, so its not like its a knock on Alistair or anything, but, Mike Tyson punched much harder than Badr. No version of Alistair could take a punch from Tyson.

Rampage would throw gsp out of the cage.

Did you miss the past where I changed my stance and said his TDD was good? Can you read? You didn’t read my whole post did you? Be honest.

i read it all i promise. I guess i was kind of worked up lmao and blocked some of it out. Sorry sherbro. i admit i got a bit of a bais. Page became one of my favorite fighters when he beat Igor. I just knew Igor was gonna beat his ass.

i read it all i promise. I guess i was kind of worked up lmao and blocked some of it out. Sorry sherbro. i admit i got a bit of a bais. Page became one of my favorite fighters when he beat Igor. I just knew Igor was gonna beat his ass.
Done that many a times myself. My standard line in here is I’m here to learn. I’ve been wrong many a times and have no problem admitting it. The last time I was dead wrong was when I thought Masvidal was robbed in the Iaquinta fight. I was positive I was right and rewatched the fight only to eat crow. Rampage did have good TDD, borderline great. I looked at the Matt Hamill stat line and was like DAYUM. Rampage stuffed all 17 takedown attempts. And hamill was an underrated grappler. He was a bit undersized for rampage but that’s still impressive. No hard feelings.

Saku beat Rampage. GSP probably does too.

Saku had ten times the balls of GSP.

GSP: Ah.... Eye would 'ave to analyze thee factors witheen da weight cut to properly execute against daaa...Rampage. It would take perhaps t'ree years of da planning to consider the technical approach to dis fight.

Anyone who thinks gsp would have a chance should stop smoking.

yeah that's not going to happen but whatever you want to think man, pointless to even yap about nonsense like this,.
Yup. You took it better than others did though. I only asked bc you're actually a poster I like around here. My original post wasn't meant for you, if you get me.

Saku had ten times the balls of GSP.

GSP: Ah.... Eye would 'ave to analyze thee factors witheen da weight cut to properly execute against daaa...Rampage. It would take perhaps t'ree years of da planning to consider the technical approach to dis fight.
He wouldn't have ever taken the fight, bud.

Rampage is huge compared to gsp. Gsp may point fight a decision, but rampage would win if it was fighting for a finish. Gsp is not a very powerful guy, so no ko for him against rampages hard head. I could see rampage slamming him Arona style thru the mat. No headbutt needed. It's kinda really random.. Most reallt good lhws or good striking lhws could beat gsp. Shogun, wandy, machida, jones, on and on the list goes. Prime shogum I think demolishes him with ease.

you think i care about that shit lol?

I have watched MANY MANY fighters from pride and the pride era say too much shady shit about pride. Im not saying its true. i just simply take everything from that era with a grain of salt. You would be wise to do the same...how about you do some homework NOT on sherdog
I was thankin´ya, mate...

lolol.png

The simple fact that ya´re not contestin´ Big Daddy´s [unrealistic] number [90%] shows how clueless ya are.

So do us a favour: when ya dont know shit, jus´...

shhh.jpg

Back