Could prime juiced Jones beat Hallway Mir at HW?

This thread must be a joke. Heavyweight prime Jon Jones would've emasculated Hallway Mir.

Stop it man. I get what you guys are thinking but prime juiced jones at HW would be FUCKING HUGE like overeem. He would fucking demolish frank and his shitty wrestling. COME ON NOW SON! you guys are fucking trippin

I do worry for HALLWAY after I saw what Rampage did to DOOR
AccurateHoarseHoiho-size_restricted.gif

Not at all.

Hallway mir is basically the best fighter in the world. Minus fedor, gsp, bj penn, Ortega and lots of other fighters. Buf hallway mir murked Jon Jones.

I’d have paid good money to see hallway mir vs hallway Carwin.

Hallway Horsemeat UFC 100 Mir is unstoppable.

Never fuck with that Mir.

It would really be his only hope. Hallway Mir was also juiced. While we're on the subject, let's give Hallway Faber props for manhandling Conor.

lmao one post before me. God damn right

Forget Hallway Mir. I can see Jon Jones running through the top 5 HW's quite easily. He could easily become a heavyweight champ and defend the title for a long time if he wished.

The 245lb Mir that fought Lesnar at UFC 100 was a fucking beast. He just wasn't built to fight huge wrestlers.
he was great then honestly, he just mad a brutal mistake and lesnar got him down and owned him.

the world didnt know lesnar couldnt shots to the face at that time, there was no blue print. shame.

Not at all.

Hallway mir is basically the best fighter in the world. Minus fedor, gsp, bj penn, Ortega and lots of other fighters. Buf hallway mir murked Jon Jones.

I’d have paid good money to see hallway mir vs hallway Carwin.
Why you trying so hard to be funny it’s so cringe.

Yup.

Nice attempt at misdirection though.
Haha
Hes terrified after knocking the HW champ out.

Same champ that says Jones beats everyone at hw.

Shaking in his boots, like he was of Shogun Rashad and Machida

Haha
Hes terrified after knocking the HW champ out.

Same champ that says Jones beats everyone at hw.

Shaking in his boots, like he was of Shogun Rashad and Machida

Then why doesn’t he go? There’s money to be made there.

And why can’t he show up clean for a big match? Maybe he knows what he truly has isn’t enough.

Back