Could patience and a technical approach hurt Francis...

Nagoomba is going to come out shooting, he wants no piece of the beast

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 7
Yes. Lewis' whole shtick is baiting out an unsure opponent who has self-doubt about attacking and finishing him off.

Any time someone actually goes for the kill like JDS, Lewis crumbles and sinks into his own fat.

Their first fight ngannou isn't do anything just waited for Lewis to come in and Lewis didthe same thing basically.

But if ngannou does the same stalking he did against mioxic Lewis will have no answer.

He will be more patient this time but break Lewis down and then finish him. I am expecting hard leg kicks and when the movement is gone the big punch will come.

Worked well against Stipe who smoked him in the first fight.

Gonna be a bad night for lewis
monophy.gif

I think Ngannou and his corner is quite good at personalize their strategy according to the opponent.

So I would assume he will beat Lewis this time, probably in brutal fashion.

Ngannou isn't scared of Lewis. Not sure why people keep trying to push this narrative. He was worried about gassing out due to what Stipe did to him. Now that he is back to normal, he'll steamroll Lewis just like he has done to literally everyone else.

Every fight is different with the way you approach it. Lewis is gonna be waiting for Francis to commit before throwing any meaningful strikes like he always does.

Imo Francis could easily win this fight with kicks and takedowns. Lewis will shell up the moment this happens

I wouldn't call what Ngannou did against Stipe patience. He just fought like most fighters do instead of going for the kill. He still had plenty of offense.

I wouldn't call what Ngannou did against Stipe patience. He just fought like most fighters do instead of going for the kill. He still had plenty of offense.
That was patient without being shy. Francis 1.0 would have gone berserk after landing that first big right hand.

Back