Could one of the mods make a Conor McGregor sticky?

uWjVnQh.gif
Lol what the hell is that from?

I'd hate to outrage him and make him sit on the sidelines for another year waiting for the world to come to him.
Lol he deserves the world after his people dealt with years upon years of oppression. He gonna go Malcolm x on that ass If denied the undeserved TS

Lol he deserves the world after his people dealt with years upon years of oppression. He gonna go Malcolm x on that ass If denied the undeserved TS
This is a very stupid post. I'm not sure if you thought you were funny or what, but some thoughts shouldn't escape the "reply" button.

This is a very stupid post. I'm not sure if you thought you were funny or what, but some thoughts shouldn't escape the "reply" button.
Oh my bad I feel soooooo horrible that I offended you. I just didn't realize people were actually still on that level of being a pussy. I'm so sorry can you please forgive me?

If they haven't done it for Ronda, who doesn't even have a scheduled fight but still floods page 1 constantly...they're not going to do it for a much more relevant Conor.

huh, you're the one starting a thread whining about threads

I wasn't whining about anything. I just offered a simple suggestion to help make these boards run smoother. You have to admit there are a lot of stupid Conor threads. Why not have one place where everybody who shares the same unhealthy boy crush can get together, shoot the shit and share Connor's overflowing douche appeal?

Don't get me wrong I like watching the cat fight, but I'm not a fan of fighters I'm a fan of the fights. So I don't need to see the daily thread of Conor with his shirt off, what new car he bought, what watch he's wearing, where he gets his pedicures done... etc. Why not have one big thread for all of the gay shit?

Last edited:
no, just IP ban the idiots that go overboard

Yea its literally impossible to just not select the two Connor threads on the front page. I mean it's ridiculous. It's not like he's the fw champ or in a huge superfight 3 weeks from now

What we really need is another thread bitching about Connor

Yeah try one of the 7 Conor threads on the front page.

Do Conor fans want people on the fence to hate Conor?

Yeah for real, just dump all the retarded Conor threads into one place and keep piling them on.

instead of that, why don't you just not click on them?

I don't click on them, but it's not fair to us heterosexual fans to have the subforum index clogged up with arbitrary Conor McGregor threads.

I don't click on them, but it's not fair to us heterosexual fans to have the subforum index clogged up with arbitrary Conor McGregor threads.

It's not fair to us homosexuals to have it clogged up with whiny-too-many-threads threads either

Sticky wont stop it.

But RDA will

Not a sticky but a separate discussion forum above UFC Dicussion. Cuz he is bigger than UFC

Back