Could of been

imbossing

mma judging
Banned
Reaction score
One of Connors big fan, but all the shit he did not any more. But am kinda liking the new act, kinds reminds me of the old Connor who I thought was a good fighter

You should write to him expressing your feelings.

You should write to him expressing your feelings.
Dear Conor,

How could you do this to me, your most loyal fan. I drape an Irish flag across my back while I watch you knockout that terrible man Jose Aldo on repeat for at least 30 minutes a day. The only alcohol I drink is proper twelve. Because, I CARE. I CARE ABOUT US. How could you throw it all away. WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU.

P.S. if you could sign my pocket pussy and send it back, it would mean a lot.

- TS

Omg Sherdog is unbearable rn. Can’t wait till Conor fight week is over.

Could HAVE been, for god's sake.

I've always enjoyed watching Conor fight. I appreciate that he hypes himself and antagonize his opponent; however, sometimes he says the cringiest shit.

One of Connors big fan, but all the shit he did not any more. But am kinda liking the new act, kinds reminds me of the old Connor who I thought was a good fighter
Conor have great fighting IQ and stand up skills respect him for that

This is the most well thought out written thread I have ever witnessed. I am so thankful to have read this and am a better person because of it. Thank you TS.

I'm sure Conor cut himself at night over the loss of your fandom

Could have
Could have
Could have
For fucks fucking sake COULD HAVE!

This has, “Dear Mister ‘I’m Too Good to Call or Write My Fans’, this’ll be the last package I ever send your ass” vibes.

93CFAD46-5201-4EA9-9BB4-E5E01E43B7A1.jpeg

Back