Could Nick Diaz beat Bisping at 185?

Yeah Diaz beats Bisping, It's a bad matchup for the count.

Bisping by easy decision. He has better, more varied striking (yeah, I said it Diaz Nutthuggers, come at me) and won't just stand in front of Diaz who will get frustrated trying to walk the Brit down while talking trash and flipping him off, all the while Bisping will be piling up the points with a range of strikes and then moving away.

I honestly don't see Nick beating anyone in the MW top 10 and possibly not the WW top 10 either. His last actual win was against BJ in 2011... by decision... and BJ has looked like crap during the last five years.

Overrated as hell. Should fight Mousasi for the official "Most overrated fighter in the UFC" championship.

Lol at anyone who thinks Diaz can beat Bisping. I can only assume you must be smoking as much as Nick.

Bisping is much much bigger, actually has footwork(Diaz Kryptonite) and has great ground n pound. He could beat Diaz both standing and smash him up on the ground. Bisping would actually get a finish in this fight. I seriously think people are underestimating how much difference weight classes make, Diaz isn't a big built guy even if he bulked up he'd still be a small MW physically.

Bisbing is getting older, more chinny, and slower. Can he run circles around Diaz and avoid some exchanges? He doesn't have the speed Condit does.

People are saying that Bisbing is a better technical boxer... I'm not sure about that. Bisbing has better footwork but he can't trade in the pocket like Diaz can.

It's an intriguing fight that they should make once Diaz loses to Anderson.

Pretty much my feelings on it. If Bisping keeps his footwork going and doesn't get drawn in to an in the pocket war, he should take the UD comfortably.

Not if he hasn't made some drastic improvements on his footwork. Bisping is much better at staying away then Condit is and Carlos ran a clinic on Nick.

Back