Could NBA champ Kawhi Leonard contend with Jon Jones?

Could Kawhi Leonard take this kind of punishment and not give up ?

maxresdefault.jpg
jon-jones-has-his-broken-toe-tended-to-while-he-is-interviewed-by-joe-picture-id167691491
hqdefault.jpg

Jon would ZaZa Kiwi in under 10 seconds. Stop playing with me Smokey

He's a basketball player not a fighter.

And yeah - exchange 142 million contract for reebork pay.

The 6’7” forward from the LA Clippers weighs about 230 lbs.

He’s taller, got a longer wingspan than Jones and has bigger hands for better grip strength.

Kawhi-Leonard-Clippers-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Here we go again...
giphy(13).gif

Can he take a punch or will he go into shock and mentally crumble?

Does have the aptitude for striking and or grappling?

These “x would come in and dominate in MMA/combat sports” are stupid. There is way more to what makes a fighter great than stats on paper.

6 months of training he’d take it to a decision. 1 year of training 24/7 he KO’s jon In 1

Kawhi via Board Man stomach smoosh

m67l4j3tj9t11.png

Fucking size of the guys hands, palms his entire stomach. :D

Not to derail the thread, but what's the reason he immediately bolted from a team he just won a championship? He just won a players dream a few weeks ago, then BAM, he's the fuck out of Toronto quick!

Fucking size of the guys hands, palms his entire stomach. :D

Not to derail the thread, but what's the reason he immediately bolted from a team he just won a championship? He just won a players dream a few weeks ago, then BAM, he's the fuck out of Toronto quick!
Hes from LA and guys doesnt like living in Canada

he would dunk on jones entire existence

then jones would strangle him

MMA fans are so ridiculously insecure about MMA
More like mma fans get sick of seeing these type of moronic assertions from fuckwits who dont understand basic elements of fighting

The 6’7” forward from the LA Clippers weighs about 230 lbs.

He’s taller, got a longer wingspan than Jones and has bigger hands for better grip strength.

Kawhi-Leonard-Clippers-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

If by contend you mean. Could he last more than 1 minute? The answer is no. Anymore moronic questions?

Last edited:
If by contend you mean could he last more than 1 minute the answer is no. Anymore moronic questions?

Yes one more, hows ya mom doing since i left? She missed work in the morning cuz of me haha

Yes one more, hows ya mom doing since i left? She missed work in the morning cuz of me haha
You get a lot of those don't ya kid? The funny part is that you still haven't figured out why. Oh, and thanks for the perfect set up.

You get a lot of those don't ya kid? The funny part is that you still haven't figured out why. Oh, and thanks for the perfect set up.

Lmao you’re so dumb that you’re getting worked up over a troll thread LMAO. Did I really need to reveal that to you to understand?

Back