Could Mir beat Maldonado? Do you want to see that fight?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
I got Maldonado by decision.

Last edited:
After Stipe beating him down I don't see him wanting to stick around the HW division.

Maldonado really shouldn't stay in the HW-division, he has a great chin for LHW and his fighting style kinda needs that chin and it won't hold up against the heavies.

Mir would sub him

Mir would sub him. Seriously, the guy should be at MW.

Mir is big enough to take him down, if he couldn't it could get interesting.
But he probably can.
Maldonado need to go to MW if he wants to be at least decent on the UFC.

I'd like to see Mir fight Struve or Rothwell if they don't make the Bigfoot fight. A step-down, but at the same time fights that could be fun.

Fabio doesn't have good TDD. Mir's a big guy with rather poor takedowns at HW, but his size in the clinch would show like it did against Nelson.

I'd like to see Mir fight Struve or Rothwell if they don't make the Bigfoot fight. A step-down, but at the same time fights that could be fun.

Fabio doesn't have good TDD. Mir's a big guy with rather poor takedowns at HW, but his size in the clinch would show like it did against Nelson.

Mir needs a step down, and it wouldn't even be a step down to fight Struve or Big Ben considering his losing streak. But yeah I like both fights, Struve is already booked and as you said, they might book Ben against Bigfoot.

I'd wanna see either Nogueira vs Maldonado in Brazil.

The question should be "Could Maldonado beat Mir", not the other way around.

Maldonado should never again fight a HW. He can't handle the power and doesn't have the skill to beat guys much bigger than him. Mir would ridicule Maldonado just like Miocic. Ideally Maldonado should either improve his skills and fight at LHW, or drop down to MW and fight guys his size. He will never be a top #25 fighter in any weight class though.

mir wins this hands down. and no dont want to watch all these epic missmatches!

What kind of joke is this? Mir took down Overeem, he'd take down Maldonado and rip his limb off in seconds.

Back