Could Mighty Mouse beat No Love?

blingking

stoppage
@Brown
Reaction score
Many here said that MM would probably be the #2 or #3 BW if he moved back up and only lose to Cruz and maybe TJ. Now is anyone interested in him moving up to face Cody and how would it go?

No Cody would knock his head into Bolivian.

Many here said that MM would probably be the #2 or #3 BW if he moved back up and only lose to Cruz and maybe TJ. Now is anyone interested in him moving up to face Cody and how would it go?
You told a really funny joke today.

Cody is a more technical sturiker with superior fundamentals, much more power and if Doms transitions and wrestling didnt work on his MMs wont either. Cody is just as athletic if not more so and more explosive too.

MMs speed would be the biggest obstacle, his biggest chance would be in the clinch and getting in and out but MM was outstruck by Elliot, Kyoji and has been caught numerous times by guys like Dodson and even Moraga, Cody would catch him eventually

MM was outstruck by Kyoji
BxobK0u.jpg

How the fuck do you outstrike someone by averaging seven strikes per round?

<bball1>

did u watch the fight?

Basically all of Kyojis were standing. Most the fight was on the mat where most of Demetrious sturikes came from. When i said Kyoji outstruck him im obviously talking about standing.

<bball1>

did u watch the fight?

Basically all of Kyojis were standing. Most the fight was on the mat where most of Demetrious sturikes came from. When i said Kyoji outstruck him im obviously talking about standing.
Yea I watched it. The most effective striking was a punching blitz followed up by a flying knee that Mighty Mouse landed on Horiguchi against the fence. You can see it at two minutes into this vid. Kyoji didn't outstrike shit. You guys always exaggerate how well an underdog did if he doesn't get blown the fuck out in one round. The same was done with the Elliott fight.

Last edited:
<bball1>

did u watch the fight?

60d0d6288f747695d52e207dfd3fe3a6.png

Kyoji averaged 6 strikes per round, 3 to the head, and 4 on the feet

MM averaged 13 per round, 4 to the head and 7 on the feet

But yeah, Kyoji outstruck him def

<6>

Back