Could Jon Jones Not Be Taking Reyes Seriously?

Doctor Lenovo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look at his abdomen. He is not in tip top shape like he was before the second Cormier and second Gustafsson fights. He was already flaunting his packs in the week leading to the fights against Cormier and Gustafsson.

Yes

But, he also doesn’t need to

“jones 50-44 and still”

ridiculous idea, jones looks as motivated as ever to me.

I expect peak condition for the weigh in

Who knows what he ate or drank before the swim, that video tells us nothing.

I'm trying really hard to smell an upset...
giphy.gif

Look at his abdomen. He is not in tip top shape like he was before the second Cormier and second Gustafsson fights. He was already flaunting his packs in the week leading to the fights against Cormier and Gustafsson.

to be fair, he doesnt need to.

In shape or out of shape he will be fighting a man with the same mindset as Santos with a better skill set.Also bigger than Santos.Jones is in trouble.He would rather fight Izzy at lhw lol

I think he's taking the threat seriously but he's been dismissive enough that I would probably say he overlooked Reyes if Reyes wins or just looks good. It would be narrative, 100%.

I mean would you be serious bout fighting a dude who real job is a high school IT guy lol... fighting is Reyes 2nd part time job

I think he is and will beat the shit out of Reyes to prove a point

expecting a vintage violent jones mauling

Steroids: how do they work?

I think jj is motivated this fight and it will show in his performance . Jj by dec or late stoppage

looks like he's beginning to enter his prime

unless Reyes fights differently I don’t see it going past rnd 2

If the Reyes that fought OSP shows up I could see him catching Jones with a huge left & the upset

Jones dominates the rematch & retakes the belt via sub rnd 3

He definitively does not look like he has in the past. That damn USADA is having an impact on Jone's conditioning. Looks more like the guy on the left than the guy on the right. He still has a high fight IQ and a ton of experience. Should be a good fight.
jbj.jpg

I think he's taking him very seriously. He's mentioned that Reyes is a huge threat and he's very hungry to win the belt. So he knows he's going to get the very best Reyes in the cage.

So he's has to be ready for anything. Jones even said he's ready for Reyes to throw a right punch.

Last edited:
Back